xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Mobile Games On My Wap Site Allowed? Downloadable?

I know every well that mp3's and links to mp3's is forbidden.What I want to know is, I'm I allowed to have links to download-able mobile games on my wap site?My site consists of many posts and topics and some users have asked me about downloads.Since Xisto doesn't allow any mp3's I come up with the idea of putting up links to mobile games.I can't put my plan to work until I am sure that I'm allowed to have those links on my site.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Editted Topic Title to shorten it.It was stretching the thread.

As with the MP3/Music stuff, it would be allowed to host downloads of Mobile Games and other stuff (read this next part carefully) as long as you are the Copyright Holder or have their consent prior to making them available on your site.

(okay, did you get that?)

And to add to what jlhaslip said, please have the consent ready to be submitted to server admins when needed. Or, to make everyone's life a little easier, place the copyright and consent document on your page (perhaps right under or next to the link) where it's visible and easily accessible.Thank you.

AS to copyright I dont hold it. But there is a site on mobile that has many downloads which are either demos or freeware,would it be acceptable to have links to those downloads on that site?

Hi Dear ChatzI know its not good posting herebut dear Chatz i have one question !where i can find K800i tem and skin , my friend has k800 mobile phone and he want skin and templateif you know one website about mobile phone skin plz post herethanks

Edited by farsiscript (see edit history)