xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liudom

Online E-fed - Interested? Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

*Due to my old website "Liushare" being forced to get wiped out, i have a grudge on moving on, im not willing to sulk and whine about those who spoiled my fun and my time in making that website, so here goes "Liudom" moving on to another website :) *

(Pointing out that this is a group of onlin'ers getting together and enjoying a fab game, i do apologize if this thread isnt suppose to be in the section, if not then please PM first before deleting)

This is for those Wrestling fans or Wrestling gaming fans!

As the game is coming out ive opened an online E-Fed to make SvR07 come to life :P

Live as a Superstar of your own, and experince the thrill of winning titles, or just talk smack to your oppoment in Roleplaying.

Weekly Shows and Monthly PPV's... E-cash paychecks (of course not real) and use'em for our E-store to help enhance your character, forum...etc - interested? Read on

Its not some cheap free site, its a bought webspace dedicated to the online E-fed that i have made, hopefully it will be successful.
Being a month or so away before the release its a good time to get prepared now.

We are a CAW only E-Fed, the reason behin this is that you can have an unlimited roster and many attires for each match, less moaning for who you want and less crying of the character your left with... you shoose your own gimmick/style/character, BE YOUR character on the forums - Still Interested? Read on

You may think " Ive been in many asshats E-Feds and there all the same, bloodly crap, so why are we different?"
First good question. Now the reason why where so much better is we have rules.. Caw rules, match rules, there not strict but fair rules, hell ill shut up now and let you go on and browse the website.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Liudom, aka Freddie

lliudom do oyu know about geeksoft,net I suggest you look at that site because right now its like a handful of efeds sites that are activly running right now.also if you have ever used zeus pro go to my old sitegeocities.com/y2wbvt and then click on the download link and you can download the sim and about 1400+ gimmick matches mostly created by me back in the day of zues pro.

Thanks but them e-feds are sim type, my efed is based on the actual game Smackdown vs Raw 2007, meaning matches are played on that game and not written out.What do you mean by Sim +1400 gimmick matches?

The sim comes with hte ability to set up commentary, ads, and some other stuff I havn't used it in a few years and gmmick matches are like barbwire cage TLC. But interesting your doing it a different way maybe this will get pick up do you plan ot let the AI wrestle or you going to do the online game play and play the match out to that?

Yeah its online play...what they would do is record the matches, this way its more interesting and realistic. (we have rules so match dont end too quick)We have 2 Guys already that have Capture cards, and are willing to run as Cameraman for others if they havent.Check the site out and see how FAQObviously to make things fair i wont be a competitor, im up for storylines..etc but i wont wrestle (only if i have too in a storyline/feud)

Edited by Liudom (see edit history)