xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abidshafiq

How To Quit From Tension? it is the magic formula to release tension.

All you need is Allah, I used to be angry all the time but ever since I've become more mature I've always felt real happiness and inner peace. All these kinda so called "methods" can never work when you're angry, because there is too much on your mind at that time...You need to learn a little thing called SELF CONTROL.

2- Prepare to accept it if you have to.

A lot of people have troubles excepting consequences and reality, especcally when things are bad, or they are expecting something bad to happen. Accepting is a very hard thing to do. Just thought I would point this out. It seems hard to me, suppose a man or woment has the death penitly or a life sentence, how are they supposed to accept and prepare for that?

Tension is a state of mind.Tesnsion is a state of mind which completely controls us if we don't have a hold on it. Its rather challenging to control the tensions as most of the times they play with the emotions which themselves are part and parcel of the mind. A person should know hot to relax his mind. this is the base of managing tension.It is rather sad that most of us don't know our minds very well and we challenge of knowing the other persons mind. Everyone should try to know their minds in a deeper level. We should question our ownselves that what are our limits and what is the capacity of our minds to tackle problems and tensions. Then we should try to assess our mind and make it realize of the facts. Once we know the facts now we are ready to build-up the much needed srength of our mind. This forms the platform for the courage to gup down the tensions and to stay stable and alert in times of tension.I guess its not as simple as I have mentioned as we have to practice it rather than just thinking over it. Hope I have contributed even a little bit to evaporate your tensions. Take care and don't worry!

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to remove font and size bbcodes. Hard to read.

do the following steps and you may find yourself tension free.1. go on a morning walk for 20-30 minutes daily2. think of the best times when in the worst situation and say u had the best and best comes after the worst.3. the good thing about the bad thing is they all come to an end and the bad thing about good things is that they come to an end.

When I'm under some major tension in a situation I basically think of something else like a movie or a book. That way I can calm myself enough to think clearly. Although, I sometimes get carried away with the thinking and forget the situation I'm in completely. My stress from that moment is gone though. LOL

Tension is a state of mind.
Tesnsion is a state of mind which completely controls us if we don't have a hold on it. Its rather challenging to control the tensions as most of the times they play with the emotions which themselves are part and parcel of the mind. A person should know hot to relax his mind. this is the base of managing tension.

It is rather sad that most of us don't know our minds very well and we challenge of knowing the other persons mind. Everyone should try to know their minds in a deeper level. We should question our ownselves that what are our limits and what is the capacity of our minds to tackle problems and tensions. Then we should try to assess our mind and make it realize of the facts. Once we know the facts now we are ready to build-up the much needed srength of our mind. This forms the platform for the courage to gup down the tensions and to stay stable and alert in times of tension.

I guess its not as simple as I have mentioned as we have to practice it rather than just thinking over it. Hope I have contributed even a little bit to evaporate your tensions. Take care and don't worry!

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to remove font and size bbcodes. Hard to read.

Well actually I agree with Kayzad. Everyone has his own unique case, and has his own ways to release tension. We have to understand ourselves more to know how to deal with ourselves in a better way. Personally, when I feel that I'm tensed I could go write a poem because it will make me forget about my tension and concentrate on the rhyme and words and stuff like that. Also, listening to music sometimes help me. And from time to time, when I'm really tensed I go to the gym and work out until I'm totally exhausted and this helps me so much.

When I'm under some major tension in a situation I basically think of something else like a movie or a book. That way I can calm myself enough to think clearly. Although, I sometimes get carried away with the thinking and forget the situation I'm in completely. My stress from that moment is gone though. LOL

in my case I just crack open a book and start reading

My favorites are classics like Star Wars spinoffs and manga

I also like to play Runescape and browse message boards to relieve stress! :D

:o

do the following steps and you may find yourself tension free.

1. go on a morning walk for 20-30 minutes daily

2. think of the best times when in the worst situation and say u had the best and best comes after the worst.

3. the good thing about the bad thing is they all come to an end and the bad thing about good things is that they come to an end.

the walk is really great

Like the transcendentalists always say nature and deep breathing all the penultimate cure-alls in life!

A walk in the park will do a stressed body good!

Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

The best way i use to relax my self and get out of tension is my meditating for 5 minutes. This is a really a powerful technique which has a true peace effect on body and mind. This is also called as yoga in India.Even if u practice it daily you will have a sound mind for your work and your life style would drastically improve.Try it yourself and realize the difference.

when i'm in tension usally on internet in any chat room i find a person.. talk to him.. share with him/her everything of which i get tension. just talk talk normally i feel good after it..