xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dude_cool

Taxi cool

Taxi is a pretty cool game. I started playing it when it came out for the sega dreamcast (It's not that old and still, in myopinion is the best console ever). They started making versions for Xbox Ps2 and Gamecube, but i havene't played since. I still occasionally see taxi games in arcades, and sometimes play them, but besides that havene't played it since dreamcast. Ahhh those were the dayys.

I have played it for Playstation 2. It's a pretty cool game. It sort of got boring after a while because you just pick up people and drop them off. You can do the challenges as well but I don't really play it anymore except for once at an arcade over the summer. I assume you are talking about Crazy Taxi anyway. I enjoyed trying to beat the clock and it got addicting but was one of those games that sort of got old sort of quickly.

I played taxi on my friends PS2 at one point, it was great fun, but not my favorite type of game, as I prefer real time strategy. I also played it abit at an Arcade, which was fun.

Taxi was really cool on those gaming machines you find in umh.. gaming places. You could sit and drive and yeah, was pretty fun, but hard. Always lost my money =(

I have played it for Playstation 2. It's a pretty cool game. It sort of got boring after a while because you just pick up people and drop them off. You can do the challenges as well but I don't really play it anymore except for once at an arcade over the summer. I assume you are talking about Crazy Taxi anyway. I enjoyed trying to beat the clock and it got addicting but was one of those games that sort of got old sort of quickly.

Grand Theft Auto is a lot of fun compared to Taxi, if all that you do is pick people up and drop them off. I wish GTA would have more missings that have the car jump off the road - driving out windows, off rooftops and over ramps is lots of fun, esp when you have the cops on your tail.

I don't know about Taxi but Crazy Taxi is the best game I have played in this genre. Beating the clock is fun and the challenges are cool too. The characters are quirky and the customers get excited upon being hit by a car! And you could earn $5000 in just 15 minutes. Oh that was too much fun.I never played that game beyond the first version. I heard there's Crazy Taxi 3, but never got the chance to play it. Anyone else here played it? I just hope like most games, the sequel is not worse than than the original! :(