xisto Community
dude_cool

Sim City 5

Wow there's a sim city 5!!?? Sim City 4 was cool enough lol, im gonna do the opposite of what you said, i want to try it out. and can you please explain what is it that you don't understand? Maybe its too intense for you :) well anyways.Im gonna try it out I love sim city's they improve everything Sim City 4.. i like it i put horses and stuff i rode my own cars, and created my own disasters! So.. thats why im gonna buy or w/e i want to try it out! Sounds fun!-Please elaborate Danny.

I've played sim city 2000 on my PC. The game is about 10 years old but still it's a good game. I would like to get my hands on the first sim city but that's just wishful thinking :)

I am a SimFreak. I like everything about these games, but I don't know if the 5000 is unstable. And what is the problem with it perhaps you didn't understand a thing because it is in chinese and you can't read that.

I've played sim city 2000 on my PC. The game is about 10 years old but still it's a good game. I would like to get my hands on the first sim city but that's just wishful thinking :P

More like 40 years old. It's a DOS game :)

Simcity 5 you say? Well I've played every single SimCity game, and I loved them all. Even if SimCity 5 is as hard to understand as you make it out to be, I'm still gonna buy it. I like complicated games.

More like 40 years old. It's a DOS game :)
Simcity 5 you say? Well I've played every single SimCity game, and I loved them all. Even if SimCity 5 is as hard to understand as you make it out to be, I'm still gonna buy it. I like complicated games.

40 years is too far over the edge, it's after 1988 so its around 18 to 20 years old and those were the days of good games :P

Just for anyone who is wondering, I looked up Sim City 5 online and it is only rumored to be coming out. If anything they are just working on it. There is no release date, there is no screen shots that I have found, no nothing.But the Sim City games are not ment to be 'pick up and play'. You need to have a little understanding of what your doing. If you so confused, try reading the particular parts your having a problem with in the instruction book, THEN tell us why you don't like whichever game you are talking about.

i have played sim city 2000, sim city 3000, and sim city 4. it's a great game. gives you a lot of control of your city and graphics are good too. and sim city 5 is not out yet and it's not even announced.

I used to play Sim City and other simulation games all the time but the problem for me is it starts gteting repetetive and you start doing the same thing every time you use it or atleast that's how it works for me. I did enjoy Sim city 20000 it was fun and I enjoyed building up cities to destroy them :) I have started to use Second Life though because it is like all of the Sims games put together but online so I can atleast intereact with people but even that gets boring after a while.