xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
christynokc

Wowearnings.com another way to make a useless penny.......

I came across wowearnings.com by mistake, so I checked it out, and its legit. The only thing is that theres only a 3 dollar sign up bonus ( alot smaller amount than other sites similar to this one ) but youll never run out of e-mails to make money off of. They send more than any other website Ive seen in the past. If you refer someone you have to wait for them to cash out before making the money from that referal. Wowearnings.com has many different things in like 25 different catagories in which you can recieve e-mails from. They pay from .01 to .10 per read e-mail.

i signed up for the other site you listed and so far ive made 8.85 or around that... so ill try this one too :) even if it is .10 an e-mail :P

place sucks, most of the offers they send you, they want you to pay for a signup on another site... and i wouldn't exactly want to send my Card # across the web.

lol. .honestly, they are making 10 times the money that they give you. .WHo cares if it's legit or not. You will probably be better off walking on the street picking up dropped coins and probably would make more than that... Seriously. lol.. Or maybe you can spend the time you would have spent click on those emails to create your websites and get alot of a visitor and make money off that. At least this way, it's an automatic system, which means you don't have to do anything after getting everything set up.

These online make money things are not as good as actually working in McDonalds or something.... lol almost everyone who can speak their country's language should qualify for McDonalds part time jobs....

These online make money things are not as good as actually working in McDonalds or something.... lol almost everyone who can speak their country's language should qualify for McDonalds part time jobs....

Not in Arizona my friend. Most time you need to know spanish. No offence but I think it's because that's all the people who work there speak. I'd never work there :].

Not in Arizona my friend. Most time you need to know spanish. No offence but I think it's because that's all the people who work there speak. I'd never work there :].

sucks to live there, id never go to a McDonalds in my life

lol, anyways

yeah, you have a better chance of getting a job and making money that way than doing this
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I just want to put it out there, that I have been a Wowearnings member for quite some time, and I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone, they never have returned any of my emails when I've had questions, and I completed some offers and never received credit, and now I can't even get paid emails to work anymore so I am just stuck and told these people that and they still won't email me back about my quesitons which aren't listed in there faq's, so if anyone thinks about signing up with them, please don't you are waisting your time, they maybe legit, but there service sucks! I recommend, Inboxdollars.com, Surveyspot.com, NFO My Survey.com, Sendearnings.com, and Opinionoutpost.com, there are several others that I recommend, but those are just a few. I don't want anyone else to get the kind of treatment I have received so hope you find what you are looking for on the other sites. I am going to be sending a registered letter to Wowearnings and let them know I want the money I made and I'm done with them, they are the worst site ever, and that also goes double for OneDollarEmail as well, they don't do what they are supposed to do either! Good Luck to all!Tara, Eugene, OR