xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Features That You Can Use In The Shoutbox

Some people dont know all of the features that the shoutbox has so im going to write about it explaining it.

Viewing Statistics In D21-Shoutbox 1.2

I have seen a few shouts in the shoutbox asking how to view the Statistics for the Shoutbox, and it is quite simple actually.

First you need to click on "View The Shoutbox" which is located on the top bar of the Shoutbox, it is located right next to "Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox"

Posted Image

Once you are there, look in the Xisto Shoutbox section for My Control Panel

Posted Image

Then it should be self explanitory, but then click on Statistics

Posted Image

Changing Settings In The Shoutbox

First, Click on "View The Shoutbox"

Posted Image

Then Click on "My Controll Panel"

Posted Image

Next, Click On Settings

Posted Image

From there you can change things like the color of your text, whether it shows the time or not, and the refresh rate.

Viewing Saved Shouts

You simply Click View Saved Shouts

Posted Image

Editing Your Shouts

You can also edit your shouts!

First, Click on "View The Shoutbox"

Posted Image

Then find the shout that you want to edit and right under it, try finding "Edit"

Posted Image

Now, to the right of the screen there should be a text box, with a bunch of options around it and when you click "Edit" the shout should pop-up in the textbox like so

Posted Image

Then when your done editing, click on "Edit" right underneith the text box, then your done!

Posted Image

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

lol Noooooo, now there is going to be more competitors for the shoutbox king. Oh well, not like I have a chance anymore. I don't think many people knew about that link, now they can go back and look at previous shouts and edit them if they look around a little more. The shotubox has many unnoticable features. In the Control Panel if you go to Settings you will also be able to change the font color of your shout for every time you shout something.

ok, so ive changed the tutorial a bit to viewing the stats, to a few of the features available in the shoutbox, i do not feel like listng them all, because it would basicly be allotof images... so just those are a few basic ones that everyone should/can use but take a look around the Shoutbox Panel and find all the other features :) its pretty cool... anywhoI am the kind now, so saint michael isn't :P i love it :P

@ MIGUE, its been a month now and i dont see you more active in there :( lol anyways, you're welcome for the tutorial :lol: it was fun writing it :(