xisto Community
sexymama1723

Worst Pick-up Lines

What is the worst pick up lines you have heard.
Here are a couple I have heard.

If we were the alphabet I would put U and I together.

I'll be your Barney Rubble if you'll be my Betty and I'll make your bed rock.

Cheesy huh?I know right!

reminds me of a time about hmm april.. i was in LA at Club Sushi with my whole family that lives down there... and it is a chinese place, so there are chopsticks, and most of the people are sitting there trying to pick a peice of ice up with their chopsticks (i was the only one who could do it) and the waiter walked by and there was only one person doing it at the time, and she asked him if there was somthing in the drink he strted laughing and said no and explained....when she left, my uncle dave told him that he should have said "Yeah, i seem to have droped your number in it and cant find it, can i get it again"lol... strange :)

heh yeah theres like thousands of retarded pick up lines...and unfortuntealy i can only think of one right now that ive never used becuase i never needed to lol haha...its goes "i seemed to have lost my number, can i have yours?" yeah i bet most of you have to have heard that one

"If you blow my mind, I'll blow yours too" :P"Coffee? Milk? Me?" :P"Top or bottom?" :)"I need to call the cops, 'coz you stole my heart away."And the perpetual, "Can I have a map? 'coz I get lost in your eyes."

The one all my straight friends use is "Girl, your feet must be tired, cos you've been running through my mind all day." Personally, i hate it, and my friends use it to no end, but to no avail... so far.

I have to say that it is one of my pet peeves when guys use pick-up lines as ice-breakers. Here are a few of the stupidest, most juvenile lines that have been used on me??I lost my number, can I have yours???Speak of the devil!...or should I say angel?.??The only thing your eyes haven?t told me is your name.??Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again???How does it feel being the most beautiful girl in the room???I thought I had died and gone to heaven! But now I see that heaven has been brought to me?I know?really lame huh? :)

The Worst Pick Up Lines of All TimeOne used at my school was: Do you wash your clothes with Windex, cause I can see myself in your pants. - The pick up line was common enough "So, when are we gonna get naked?" my response brought applause...."when the pigs in hell cant fly because of the ice forming on their wings" - Wow that's a nice dress. It would look even nicer rolled up in a ball next to my bed. - You might as well sleep with me, I'll tell my friends you did anyway (does not work!!!) My cousin told me this one: "You look almost stupid enough to *BLEEP* me." That shirt is very becoming you on you, but if I were on you I'd "becoming" too. (This is my favorite...) I have heard many bizarre pick up lines but the worst one i have ever heard would have to be "so I noticed your a girl..." - "Will you marry me?" I think thats pretty bizzare fro a pick-up line. But they'll use it anyway. - I had a friend who picked up a girl by saying "I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you". - "Girl, you ain't never been loved 'till you've been loved by a bullrider" Response: "Oh yes - I'm sure it's the best 8 seconds of a girls life...." - You remind me of a championship bass--I don't know whether to mount you or eat you! - shortly after we had sex....... really dodgy chat up line: If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? - I heard this pick up line on the radio. "Can I have your phone number after we have sex" - I had one idiot who actually thought "You know, you have the best cleavage in this entire bar." was a great line! - "Hi, I'm a virgin, so you don't have to worry about catching anything." The man was at least 45 years old! -

I've got one really gross from this game called Liberal Crime Squad where you gotta make the country achieve Liberal status by chaning laws, getting sleepers(people infiltrated) etc...Here it goes:"Hey, can we play trains? You sit on my face and I will go 'Chew!, Chew!, Chew'!"XD

Many years ago I came up with a "pick-up line" but never used it. To me, it sounds a bit lame. It is:"If I give you my number, will you call me?"If her response is "no" (which is practically guaranteed) then your response is:"Okay, then you'd better give me yours..."

Hilarious thread =9 Most of the time, instead of pick-up lines I just get interviewed -___- appearently they are not so creative .__. and it's aaalways by men who are atleast 20 years older than I am and sometimes they even try to *bribe* me to make me give them my phone number. So yeah, I can't think of a lame pick-up line I heard someone using on me, but I do remember this one I once read at another forum~ 'If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?' of which I think it's pretty close to being terrible x_x Btw, Albus Dumbledore, Club Sushi sounds so Japanese instead of Chinese? :)

oh, god, don't even get me started... cheesy pick-up lines are so... cheesy.

btw, there's a big, big long list of them here, for anyone who cares...
http://www.pickuphelp.com/
entertaining... and you can probably find plenty by doing a google search...

I have to admit I'd far rather someone use something like "Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle" than some of the disgusting things I've heard people use. :) Seriously there is being blunt and then there is just plain sleazy... :)

"did it hurt? when you fell from heaven?"haha ive never really been one to use pick up lines on girls (i just let my stunning good looks do the talking) LOL but i have had alot of friends who always just wanted to 'hook up' so every time we went out, they would all argue about who had the best line, and then whoever ended up hooking up using their line won... pretty weird eh?

Allow me a quote:

Hi, I'm Karen Walker. Wanna make out?

That's from Miss Walker to another girl.

Some "gay" pick-up line's I've encountered but never used

-You'd look hot if your lips were wrapped around something other than a soda bottle.

-Are you looking for a topless bottom or a bottomless top?

-You know, you remind me of my next boyfriend.

-I know a good protein source. (Figure it out :wacko:)

-Hi. I'm 6. Wanna be 9?-Seb? (sex eyeball)

-Want milk?

Oh, something I overheard:

-A lot of guys are total @$$#0|e$ and there's a saying nobody dies a virgin 'coz life fvck$ everyone... so I take it you're gay? (Go figure ;))

Lastly, a few morbid ones:

-If friends were flowers, I'd pick you.

-If I were a mad scientist who collects people's ears, yours would be my most prized possession.

:blink: