xisto Community
adriantc

Help With An Icon For My Software! ...10x...

I'm a programmer and I started working on a new project. It's not very big or famous, but I intend to make it as professional as I can. I'm looking for someone who wants to help me by creating an icon (a series of icon with different resolutions) for my software. I have to tell you that there is no reward for this other then my thanks and of course, you will be mentioned in my open-source software.

The software is called Enigma CS (Coding Software... for details CLICK HERE). I have a picture (jpg) and I need a series of icons from it (The same one at different resolutions).

Posted Image

What I need is to make it transparent (no white background) and to add the initials "CS" in the back of the circle.

If you are willing to help me please send me a PM so I will give you more details.

Thank you!

You can use ObjectDock Icon Workshop to create the icons of various sizes as you wish. This is a paid software. You cannot save the file in the demo version.