xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Who Are Nuns?

Christians say that Nuns are married to God. I think this is illogical and whoever assciates partners with God is making a huge mistake. Why are they not allowed to marry and have children? (Hazrat) Mary, had a child (in virginity) and she was married, so why not nuns? And if God was the father of Jesus, then why did Mary marry to Joseph? What about Priests and all them kinds of people? Why are they not allowed to marry? Why are they not allowed to have a sweet blessing of a child? Priests and Nuns are really nice people.But I have to admit, not all Christians are nice people and some gamble, go to midnight clubs and drink alcohol, do drugs but there are black sheeps in every community and even some Muslims are no less. However the overall religion of Christianity is OK. The overall religion of Islam is logical and excellent and NONE of the principles of Islam go agianst humanity if you understand it properly (do not associate terrorism with our faith please...Many Muslims hate Al-Qaeda and Osam BinLaden etc. and if homosexuals can recieve respect then why is it so hard for Muslims to recieve respect?)As I was saying, if the worst people of Christianity are allowed to reproduce but the best people are not allowed to grow, then the bad people will grow (from the bad environment of thier bad parents), However the good people will not be allowed to reproduce(the good people will become less and more less), so after a while, won't your religion just be a whole load od drunkens, gamblers, prostitutes etc.?That is why all of our Muslims are allowed to have children and we are allowed to teach our children and love them and I can't believe Nun's are not allowed to have a blessing of a child...how sad.By the way I think that the whole Nun thing is illogical.

Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)

Well, I don't usually comment on articles and posts relating to ones religion as I myself am an athiest and I don't believe in the existence of god and I don't follow any religion, and I live life on my own terms.But I found your post quite logical, its good to see to that you care about other religions and its not that most of the muslims hate Al-Qaeda and Osama but I think all of them hate him, atleast currently in India, where I live, no one likes Osama or Al-Qaeda of even LeT for that matter.I agree that it would be that good people will become less but also at the same time, is it necessary that there are only two kinds of people, bad and good.I don't think it is wrong if people do drugs or smoking as long as it is not destroying them and they are going through a lot.Okay, so now to the point, even I think that the whole Nun thing is illogical but I think my opinion would not be regarded anyways because of me being an athiest.