xisto Community
Robbie Rotten

Sisters Arggggghhhhhh

This will be the only way I can get rid of my issue even though it is a personal one.I've never in my life known anything pee me off so much as my sister does and it's getting worse and worse.She's peed me off for the last time, she talks to my mother like *BLEEP*(step mother really but my mother none the less) and my mother is planning to leave but the rest of us don't want her to.We all want her to stay but me I feel like killing my sister and if I couldn't do that I would kill myself instead beacause she is tearing my gfamily apart.POlease somebody help me, I can't control my anger any longer. :):P:P:P

What did your sister do? I know that it is hard to control your anger with siblings. I have a little brother myself. I think the best way to handle anger with siblings is to be patient, and maybe take a few deep breaths. With my brother, when I get mad at him, it's usually because I'm not patient =/

I suggest you all see a family therapist and ASAP. Esepcially your sister, if she is treating the step mom like crap then she needs some therapy and medication as well.

LOL, I have a sister but shes nice. She does talk to my mum rudely too and that annoys me, but at least I respect my mum and she's not too religious and she does stupid things sometimes.I think you should tell your dad to sort this out, because he's the boss the whole family...Even if your mother says she will leave, she might not really take such a step so don't worry too much about it.Try to turn your sister more religious...It worked on me! Good Luck

Well, I think you need to wait and let it settle down. Sometimes I'm really mad at someone and an hour later I'm fine. But if it keeps happening like it appears to be, you need to have family metings every night of something like that. Spend some family time together.

hmm id just beat her up i dont know...i dont have any sisters hah but i bet they sure can be *BLEEP*y...i kinda wanted a sis here n there just to see how they would look lke n act like lol...o wells gotta be careful what you wish for

When I get really annoyed with my sisters, I just go somewhere else to calm down. I also have a habit of taking the dog for a long walk, which also helps.I normally get on quite well with my sisters so it is not to bad.

My family has been yanked off a lot and a lot of sad things happened, but I am still fine and I don't really care.Get a familiar therapist, ASAP as Saint Michael said. It will help somehow, if not, get a psychotherapist or psychiatric for yourself, and talk to him/her about your problems.