xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ahmar2

Make 100% Free Money Online $4000+ free money making system

im not sure if its real but sure is good to try i cant access the site but im not sure i use my own site (not from here) to get paid well u guys should try that my suggestioni just tryed it and it doesnt work the website still wont open there is nothing there but adds plz remove the link i think he want people to click the lick so he gets paid im not sure but can u all try if it work at you houses i NOW SAY FAKE

Edited by maplestory (see edit history)

;)Hello I am posting this site here as I am making money with it every month..It is a step-by-step money making system..Best thing is it is 100% free..First I thought that it might be a scam but now as I am making 4000$ per moth so now I have to believe it..

I will advise you that please give it a try before making any decision..You will also make money..no experience is needed and its free..so you have nothing to lose..

you will surely love it..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It doesn't sound believable