xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sekhar

Love - Experiences this is the topic to discuss about love and their personal experiences

Hi This is Sekhar.Please post replies about ur experiences in love including your contact details. I or other members may solve your problems or share your moments.+91 9933026667sekhargreen@gmail.com

Notice from jlhaslip:
Topic moved to appropriate subforum

Confused between FAMILY and LOVE?Love - Experiences

Hi, 

I am Kamaal from India and presently confused between the two options FAMILY and LOVE?

Theres a gal who is in love with me for the last couple of years. We are pretty good friends and now this love has entered into our relationship. My family supports our friend ship but, the day I told them that we are gonna marry, Every one stood against us. we are from a very orthodox joint family and any thing against family is taken very seriously. I can not go out of my family neither she wants this to happen. We both are deeply in love and do not want to  loose each other just because of this.

She has been waiting fo me since a long time. Now when I told that my family is against us, she said that she is ready to part away only if I will be happy with some one else.(I am sure she knows that I can not love any one else in my whole life). Talking to my parents is like talking to deaf ears. They are not understanding my LOVE.

Could you please help me out of this situation. I have decided that I will sacrifice LOVE for the family sake, but finding it very hard to part away from her. I end up talking hours together each night.

Please suggest some thing that can solve my problem. 

Regards,Kamaal Hassan

you ought to try convincing them.If not,you should find an alternative way to try and make them happy about you loving her and her loving you.I had the same problem but I did this and it worked.

your parents are most probably trying to find someone better for you and if you keep trying to convince them, they might let you two be together.

don't blame me if this doesnt work.

good luck

Unable to digest an incident happened with my LoverLove - Experiences

Hi All,

First of all I would like to thank you for your valuable suggestions for many people. IAm in love with a girl from couple of years and we recently decided toMarry each other. I am capable of convincing my parents and she asWell. The only thing which hurts me now is...Recently she toldSomething about her past and she liked a boy when she was inGraduation. I know I can't stay without her so I have only one optionLeft now...Forgetting about that incident what she told and live withHer happily. I am trying to digest it..But sometimes feeling sad whenIt comes to my mind...Can any one please help/advice me on this. Thanks in advance.

-question by Vijay