xisto Community
seddy

This One Takes The Cake - Dumped For Another Girl

Ok i dated this girl for about 5 years. well the lats two years or so, she goes out and hangs out with her freinds and comes home around 4 in the morning. well long story short we ended up breaking up, becasue she met someone else..it was a girl. yes my girl dumped my sorry **bottom** for another female.am i the only one or..i probably am.

No, I am sure know it has happened before.

I doubt it makes it any easier for you, but that's a fact.

Treat it as a break-up. Don't punish yourself with the same sex thing. Live your life and let it be....

the sooner you move on, the better off you will be with all that has occurred.

Good Luck.

Ok i dated this girl for about 5 years. well the lats two years or so, she goes out and hangs out with her freinds and comes home around 4 in the morning. well long story short we ended up breaking up, becasue she met someone else..it was a girl. yes my girl dumped my sorry **bottom** for another female.
am i the only one or..i probably am.

And this is why I NEVER date bisexual guys, because i rather be dumped for another guy, then dumped for a girl. It hurts a heck of a lot more. Don't punish yourself, because she couldnt be true to herself when she first started dating you, she probably just used you. You can easily go and find someone better, someone more honest and someone who wont cheat on you (atleast not with someone of the opposite sex). It isnt your fault.

She seems to be the one with the problem. She wasn't sure who she was and what she was doing with her life. You never know who people really are, so don't be mad at yourself. I'm sure they has been worse cases. Good luck in finding someone else. Try to get to know the person really well and develop trust in them. Love life is hard.

Thanks alot you guys. To be honest, I have been beating myself up over it. Blaming myself, I thought i did something wrong: I did all teh work around the house, fixed stuff when it broke, helped pay the bills, payed for the food, dropped everything for her when she needed. when she broke the news to me, it felt like my whole world came crashing down. Prety much because my stupid *butt* made her number one on my list. Now because of it I had to move back in with my mom, until i can get enough money to get my own place. what made things so hard was the longevity of the relationship. 5 years. I shoudl also infrom you that this whole thing took place in july, making the moving on process still in it's infantcey

There is nothing anyone is able to do to help you move on or feel better. It is only something you can do, and it doesn't matter if she left you for the same or oppersite sex, it still crashes down. It does however stop the thought of comparing yourself to another guy thinking where did i go wrong? The fact may be no where, she could just want to have jumped the fence and in-turn crashes you, which is just plain unthoughtful of her.

I would prefer to have that happen to me. Because then its really not about you...Its about her and what she wants and its not a guy. Try to be friends with her and Im not sure of your age but hang around...maybe they will invite you in? hahahahaa

LOL at jmpearso- such a typical guy thought. seddy, That's a very sad situation. I've known people who've gone through the same thing. You just need to try to take the good things from your time and focus on those. And then move on when you are ready. This is truely a case of "it's not you, it's me."

What made things so hard was the longevity of the relationship. 5 years.

My, where do I start? Be thankful you found out before you made a permanent future with this partner. I was married for 13 years and had a child when my partner decided to call things off. He went home to his mother, to cover his real intentions. Then he and his mother spread rumors around our small community about how I treated him so terribly. This whole situation was really all about him and had nothing to do with me. It took a while, but I realized that blaming myself was not reality. I learned to go on with my life. Eight years later, the right guy came along and made up for all the misery I had put myself through. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU! MOVE ON AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

BLESS YOU!!

Edited by Mich (see edit history)