xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Stupid And Pathetic People

Why do I have to fall in love with the pathetic chicks?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

Xisto forum asks you to post contributes with substance. Topic spelling corrected. Spelling is important in our forum!

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Oh thank you so much like that was really helpfull and gonan cheer me up wasn't it?I didn't post this post to get sarcasm, I posted it to get help.The lass I went out with was a hardcase and a snot nosed two faced ?$%&" and she always had something to argue with me about.I'm just bloody sick of fidning the arrogant woman.I want a loving, caring and warm hearted lass 24/7.

There is every woman for every man, you just have to pick the right one.Maybe you should look into yourself and ask yourself what do you really want in a woman? Why would you want to put all you efforts and love to someone that won't even appreciate you? Do you repect yourself? Do you deserve better? Hmm..let see.. If you met one "pathetic chick". well that's bad luck, if you met two "pathetic chicks" that could be coincident but if you met more then 3 "pathetic chicks"..mate there is really something wroo..ong with the way you choose a girl-friend, maybe you have been searching or looking for the wrong "type" of woman? Maybe you don't communicate with each other very well?? Ideally, there is always a solution for every problem, maybe all you need is .... be single for a while ..look and try to identify what "was" the problem.... you know try to find out what is the "cause" of your argument. Is it money??.. work??.. housework? try to change youself and talk to each other and compromise...?! Otherwise what is the point of having a relationship?? surely a single life is much better life then arguing arguing arguing and more arguing..? right..??There are really a lot of nice woman out there,it is just they don't show themself that often. sometime love happened when you least aspecting it, just don't jump to anything, i guess... just a thought..!!

Did you think they were pathetic before you got together with them? If so then I would have to say that you were desperate. But if not, what made you fall for them? What made you labeled them as pathetic chicks?I once had a girl I thought who was the one, but that was because I got together with her before even getting to know her name. That was a really stupid move that i made.The girl I'm with now, I've known her for almost 3 years and have just recently gotten together with her and I must say that I'm happy with her now. In fact I've never been happier ever.You just have to get to know someone better first before getting together with them.I know that most people would know that outer beauty isn't important at all, it's the inside that counts. But think about it, if you're a guy, most guys would actually look at a person's looks first before even trying to get to know them. So to me i think that inner beauty is important, but outer beauty is important as well.

I say wake up, stay single for awhile and enjoy life, know the person you will be dating before you get with her as has been said. I really am intereted to know though, wether you asked her out or vice versa?

Give us an example of what happened to you.... Rigt now theres not much to say! Except you can pick up some rude comments if you just post something like this. Honestly, evaluate! If you give examples I'm interested, but right now this topic is a waste of time :P

Please check the date of the topic before replying to it. If the topic is about some one asking for advice then I seriously suggest you check the date :P