xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arbd

Ps3 Going Late

It always comes to the UK late, doesn't it? It's always us that gets the stuff late and the Japanese who get it first. It's really annoying. Apparently it's coming in March? You can wipe that off your Christmas list then.From what I've seen on TV, it looks pretty nice. Each one will have built in internet for online multiplayer game play, blue ray DVD player and a very sleek design. If you like PS1, get a PS2 :)But if you like PS2 you'll love PS3.PS: Sorry for my mucked second paragraph.

I'm not really into gaming consoles, basicly everything a console can do my PC can do better. The newest upcomming consoles look amazing if you look at specifications, but graphics arent the only thing which makes a game fun to play. The only game I am looking forward to which will be released on console first is Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2 (Only because number one was a great game for the PC, and the new one is getting released on console first for some crappy reasons). So summarized, I dont care how long they delay the Playstation 3 console :)

last week they annouced that it will be delayed till march in europe and us/japan will get it in november. ps3 looks nice but it costs too much. but you can always try xbox 360.

I have to agree that the Xbox is the best. The PS3 is just too expensive. Why would it take Playstation so long to ship their product to Europe? Europe is like the US and loves to play videogames. They could make a larger profit if they didn't delay it.

What do you expect? It's Japan that's making all of this, so it's obvious they'll get it first. You can't just hold Japan off until the US gets their hands on it to release it there. :)And if this is true, then the PS3 will probably lose against the Wii. And if things continue to go downhill like this, the Xbox360 will probably beat it too. Sony's in a tough situation now.

so far all i know is that the ps 3 remotes are sensitive to movement and probly will mess up your gameplay if your those type of people that move with the game.iv meet a couple of people that actually move when they play, its kinda weird and funny but to come to think of it that sucks for them if they play ps3 cuz they will move something that they didnt want to be moved. i dunno for now but i think im staying with the 360 :)

It always comes to the UK late, doesn't it? It's always us that gets the stuff late and the Japanese who get it first. It's really annoying. Apparently it's coming in March? You can wipe that off your Christmas list then.
From what I've seen on TV, it looks pretty nice. Each one will have built in internet for online multiplayer game play, blue ray DVD player and a very sleek design. If you like PS1, get a PS2 :lol:

But if you like PS2 you'll love PS3.

PS: Sorry for my mucked second paragraph.

yah it seems pretty cool, but i dont like that the blue ray disk is the only thing you can play with, you cant play ps2 or ps1 games on it. :( dam! the features it has are just awesome!

other than that yah.its cool.

I thought you could play ps2 games on it. At least that is what I read when i saw it in the flyer being advertised. But the Blu Ray disc is a cool extra feature. But i don't own any blu ray discs and probably won't so if i get a ps3 it will just be something i didn't need.

I think its is terrible ;( weve had an ongoing debate in my house about what we want for Christmas this year..I want an Xbox360 so does my gf but our son really wants the Playstation.Im a bit of a hacker and can see some great possibilities in the Xbox360 because I have already hacked an origonal Xbox into a Linux media center as well as all the xbox functionality changed at the push of a button..Ive seen some great modchips for the new xbox also that have lots of functionality..The Playstion will never be able to do these kinds of things im pretty sure of that..So for me the Xbox360 is the winner all round..Also whenever a new model of Playstation comes out in Japan companies always manage to "grey import" them to Europe..I remeber seeing a PLaystation one in a shop in London 6 months before It came out in Europe..But this time that has changed..Sony are keep a tight rigid list of where the new PS3's are going to and have threatened heavy legal action agaisnt any companies trying to break the rules and import them.So I think the release date will hold many questions...like how many families decide to buy an Xbox this Christmas and get hooked on the Xbox and will not buy the PS3 and the other one has to be the whole debate on Blue Ray itself...and kinda ironic that its problems in making the blue ray drives that is delaying the release...please Sony no more of this crap ..remember Beta V Vhs..you lost that one ..and millions of dollars..although the technology was better in Beta than Vhs..will the same happen with Blue Ray?