xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Former Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith Son Died

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

if you all remember the big legal case she had with her deceased husband's family about his estate which she was entitled almost $500 million of his estate.

Of course her infamous Show on E! as well.

Talk about a real shocker, they still don't know how it happen, hopefully it's some bizarre disease or bad fruit, because I don't think suicide would have been ever thought of or drugs and alcohol as well since you the son of a playboy playmate with the status she has.

Kid was on 20 year old, lead a normal life ie. what could be considered normal in a celeberty world.

:)

still no word on his autopsy from the current article on yahoo. Although if they keep it a secret then that's understandable. But that would lead into speculation, but from little i know the kid lead a clean life.

[no offense meant] Could you explain to me why I should care about the death of some person famous for having done <whatever> if noone cares about the other 300 000 people dying every single day - when most of them could have been saved by basic medical support or food supplies like we get in Europe and North America?

That's an interesting point that you brought up brainless... why should some people get the giant fanfare when they pass away while the common mass just fades away.Nonetheless, my condolences go out to all those who have lost loved ones.