xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Boozing

Well I'm not sure what to post today as it's hot & I'm bored but I'll be off out on Friday night.I'll be spending a lot of money getting sozzled outta my head & will be out till about 1:30 in the morning.

In other words, you'll be having fun. Drink in moderation. Get happy drunk, not i-just-punched-that-fool-cos-i'm-not-happy drunk

I namely drink in moderation those days, although drinking as in happy-go-tipsy-smashed as-wasted drunk are well behind me. Must be my age, and I'm only in my early 20s.

As I get older, I find that I drink less and less.I started drinking less when the hangover lasted longer than the drinking time...

Well i can proudly say I don't drink (minus the going away party), I don't see hte need for it. Getting drunk just makes a person become a bigger idiot and also unsafe and desctructive as well.I agree drinking is ok, but doing it safely and in moderation can mae the time drinking more enjoyable as well.

As I get older, I find that I drink less and less.I started drinking less when the hangover lasted longer than the drinking time...

Indeed, I know a few people and mates in their early 20s that start to wind down those days. As a result some of the oldies in my area brought up the theory is that today's youngsters getting too soft on the drink.

ahh my old friend alcohol. I am one of those drink till you fall over and can't get up type of drinkers. I enjoy going out with my mates and drinking to excess. I know what i'm doing when i'm drunk and rarely do things i regret. I think the whole point of drinking is to enjoy yourself, after all you only live once.that said there are people who drink a lot in a bad way like alcoholics who can't do anything without a drink or drink every day. thats taking it too far. it all comes down to the person themself. if they are responsible then they should be able to manage when and how often they drink, those who are irresponsible will become addicted and become drunks.anyway, i'm off to have a few. CYA

only kids and alcoholics drink.kids drink because they aren't allowed to. Once they become of age, drinking quickly wears off. After that, if you continue to drink and get drunk all the time. you are basically an alcoholic. Most people don't drink so much once they are a few years past the legal drinking age.

i disagree with that. drinking is something that is enjoyable. and getting drunk isn't a bad thing. you're only an alcoholic when you can't stop drinking or your drinking is causing some sort of problem in your life. I'm 23 now and I've enjoyed drinking since i was 15. I don't do stupid things when i'm drunk, and i don't believe i have a drinking problem. I still manage to do everything else required of me.

alot of kids below 18 drink excessively. and like no9t9 said thats because they arent allowed to, and getting as wasted as possible is the coolest thing you can do. although its fun, too many people get caught up in trying to make themselves look cool and maintain an image.