xisto Community
FirefoxRocks

Windows Vista: Prices

Howdy,I've checked it and you guys are right, i only have 21 days of vista left :-/ I'm gonna buy it when my trial expires.On the tones.be you can buy an OEM version of the ultimate for 110? so that's what i'm gonna do :PI'm happy that i know taht it was just a trial periode, i know myself that i would bring my pcp to a reparation shop when the traail woulb be over becous i would think that my pc is broke, the 100? i would spend on the reparation will be my vista :(:(Greetz (specialy to all females;-) i'm available....)StYn0!

Hey, I too got myself a Windows Vista No-computer - $0 ($0 to upgrade)... And it will remain that way...I don't know why people are so obsessed with Vista, since it is a major resource hog, and requires a beast to run it... And i's not even stable yet! On the Vista presentations, it tends to lock up or restart on it's own! 1 GB RAM? For just an operating system? And what about other software? Besides, it's not even visualy apealing to me, and it's a pale copy of Tiger OS... Don't evem get me started on that TCPA thing... They want ME to pay THEM so THEY can spy on ME... Only Micro$oft can think of such a nonsense...So, I said this, and I'll stick by it... The moment everything switches to Vista, stable or not stable, with or without service packs, I'm switching fulltime to Ubuntu, or I'm selling my computer, and buying the calculator... And I always keep my word... So, if one day I stop posting, you'll know I don't have internet access on my calculator :POh... I forgot about pices... For my taste, too much for such a software...