xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
manyak

This Awesome Website!

HeY, http://www.aspsitem.com/ it's not mine but it's a great website it give out free portal with awesome features even multilungal support but the problem is it's asp not php so if you guys like yous can try it out
just when you get to the website remember to click in the us flag which changes the language to english...

Notice from saint-michael:
edit the post by changing the font size. It not necessary to make it that big to provide a website link.

just when you get to the website remember to click in the us flag which changes the language to english...

I would if I could, but I do not see a US flag. ???? :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I saw a box at the bottom that said choose language, but when I chose English, it was still whatever language the default is.

Yes, I got the same result. There is a British flag, but no US flag.

British = English = a dialect which you American might understand

Im sorry. :)

Anyways the main language is turkish which is pretty much the whole site. So us non turkish speakers will have a hard time even with language conversion tool which doesn't seem to work anyways. Or it only works for some words.

Although it looks like a good site won't help but those who speak or read it.

haha looks like a kool site...too bad i dont understand a word on that site...it sure does have alot of traffic going on in there ill tell ya that...wonder how long its gunna last