xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Jesus Was Not Ressurected Jesus Was Not Resurrected

Jesus Was Not Resurrected

In Christianity many people say that Jesus was resurrected but i can prove that wrong here and now.

In Islam we believe that Jesus Christ was not resurrected but he will only RETURN later on.

Be sure to have a Bible in hand people.

Do you remember when Jesus returned to that upper room when they (his so called disciples) thought he had just been crucified and were terrified of him?

"And saith unto them (his disciples), peace be unto you"

The Gospel of St Luke, Chapter 24, Verse 36.

Why were the disciples terrified? Because they thought that they were seeing a ghost. Clearly Jesus did not look like a ghost so why were they terrified? Allow me to explain.

The disciples were not eye-witnesses or ear-witnesses of the previous three days as vouched for by St. Mark who says that at the most critical juncture in the life of Jesus was when

"they all forsook him and fled." (Mark, chapter 14, verse 50)

All the knowledge regarding their master was from hearsay?They heard that he got HANGED ON THE CROSS, they heard that he was BURIED FOR THREE DAYS, so if you see a man with a reputation like that, then the conclusion is inescapable; the must be seeing a ghost?So these ten brave men were petrified.

Jesus told them that he was not a ghost,

"Handle me and see, for a spirit has no flesh and bones as you see me have" (Luke, Chapter 24, and Verse 39)

. There, Jesus has just said for himself THAT HE IS NOT A RESSURECRED BODY! He said for himself that he is not a GHOST. The disciples even felt, he was still a human and he was NOT what they were thinking.

But how can you be sure that a resurrected body cannot materialise physically as Jesus has obviously done?

Because Jesus HIMSELF said that resurrected bodies get spiritualised and cannot go in another body! Remember the incident as recorded in Gospel of St Luke, chapter 10, where the learned men of the Jews "The chief priests and the scribes with the elders" had come to him with a number of posers and among them was a Jewess who seven husbands in turn, one after the other according to a Jewish custom and in time all seven husbands and that woman too died. The trap that the religious hierarchy were trying to spring on him was; which one was going to posses the woman on the "other side" ? at the resurrection ? since they reasoned with Jesus that the seven brothers "had her". There was no problem while they fulfilled their obligation of trying to give her a child because after the death of one that the other had taken her to wife because they were trying to posses her one by one in turn. Jesus debunked their false notation of resurrection, by saying that at the resurrection

"neither shall they die anymore"

(Luke 20:36) meaning resurrected persons will be IMMORTALISED. They will not be subjected to death anymore, no more hunger or thirst, no more fatigue. In short all the instruments of death will be powerless against the resurrected body. Jesus continues to explain:

"for they (the resurrected bodies) will be equal unto angels"

that is that they will be ANGELISED ? SPIRITUALISED, they will become spirit creatures,

"for the children of God are the children of resurrection" (Luke, chapter 20, and verse 36

So to make a long story short (maybe it's too late for that LOL) JESUS WAS NOT SPIRITUALISED. He said it with his own words, now who is wrong Jesus himself OR his so called disciples who the Jews name "Christians" for an insult and you still take that name today. So who is right Jesus or his disciples? We Muslims will rather believe the master, did he not say

"The disciple is not greater than the master." (Mathew, chapter 10, and verse 24)

You think that Jesus was crucified, however Allah made a copy of Jesus and they killed him while Jesus fled. It makes more sense now.

"?They said: "We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God." They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put into another man (and they killed that man)?"

And Jesus did not claim divinity,

"I have come to you with a sign from your Lord I make for you they shape of a bird out of clay, I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's permission." The Noble Qur'an, Surah Al-Imran, (Chapter 3) Verse 49.

And we Muslims believe that Jesus was born from a virgin (Mary)

"And remember when the angel said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings good of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). He will speak to mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous. She said: "My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me?" He said: "So, it will be. Allah createth what he will. If he decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: "Be!" and it is"

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Do you remember when Jesus returned to that upper room when they (his so called disciples) thought he had just been crucified and were terrified of him? "And saith unto them (his disciples), peace be unto you" The Gospel of St Luke, Chapter 24, Verse 36.

You need to read further for it does not support your arguements:

Luke 24:44-49 (KJV)

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

That one section of scripture debunks your arguement that Jesus himself stated he was not resurrected, note the bolded vs 47.

They may or may not have been in the upper room at this time. They were in Jerusalem though.

There is something that is true in your statement:

In Christianity many people say that Jesus was resurrected

That Jesus was resurrected is the foundation of Christianity, So someone who claims to be a Christian yet not believe that Jesus was resurrected and the Son of God...well they are not a Christian. I guess they could claim they follow His teachings...but that is not what makes you a Christian.

What I do find interesting in your arguements and I've believed this for a while is the Allah and the Father are the same God. I believe the God of Israel, Allah and God the Father are different names or titles for the same God.

Thank you for a good post.

Have a wonderful day.

By the way the Bible has been written by Humans and not Prophets, so this concludes that it is impossible for the Bible to be the word of god. However the Qur'an has been written by a unique Prophet and i think I'd rather believe a true Prophet then a guy name Paul, he is your master...not Jesus, Jesus never wrote the bible or claimed divinity.

unique Prophet and i think I'd rather believe a true Prophet then a guy name Paul, he is your master...not Jesus, Jesus never wrote the bible or claimed divinity.

unique prophet huh? isnt't that a load... there is no one that is anyones master in this world, and no one that is ranked high enough in the universe to be anyones master. just because the muslims think that he is a unique prophet does not mean that he is to the rest of the world.

"?They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but they thought they did.? (Quran 4:156) ?God lifted him up to His presence. God is Almighty, All-Wise? (Quran 4:157) .

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Quote words that are not of your own. Always.

[1]By the way the Bible has been written by Humans and not Prophets, so this concludes that it is impossible for the Bible to be the word of god. [2]However the Qur'an has been written by a unique Prophet and i think I'd rather believe a true Prophet then a guy name Paul, [3]he is your master...not Jesus, Jesus never wrote the bible or [4]claimed divinity.

[1]The Bible is a combination of books, letters, poems, etc. Several of them were written by prophets. Others by disciples of Jesus, and the disciples of Jesus' disciples, etc.

[2]Did you realise many of the things mentioned in the Qur'an relates to the Bible, and verifies it as true? In the Qur'an, it mentions that it would be wise to observe the Torah and the Gospel--both of which can be found in the Bible.

[3]Paul is not our master. He never was to begin with.

[4]Would you call claiming to be the Son of God, calling themselves Divine?

[1]The Bible is a combination of books, letters, poems, etc. Several of them were written by prophets. Others by disciples of Jesus, and the disciples of Jesus' disciples, etc.[2]Did you realise many of the things mentioned in the Qur'an relates to the Bible, and verifies it as true? In the Qur'an, it mentions that it would be wise to observe the Torah and the Gospel--both of which can be found in the Bible.
[3]Paul is not our master. He never was to begin with.
[4]Would you call claiming to be the Son of God, calling themselves Divine?

The Christian brother has stated many tings above.

First of all, the haven't forget about the disciples of Jesus...Think about Jesus christ please!
He has not written a word of the Bible and if the Bible came much later than all the other Prophets like Abraham (Peace Be Upon Him) then how did St Paul know?

The Qur'an is Allah speaking to us...Not St Paul and not any minor being, it is Allah himself. How many more of the miracles of the Qur'an will you deny?

Yes brother I do know that the Qur'an says that we have previously sent down the Gospel and the Torah but they have been touched by human hands. However Allah Subhanhu Wa Ta'la has written the Qur'an in excellent poetry and nobody will be able to change it. And did you know that it is A GREAT CHALLENGE to produce a chapter like the Qur'an? The shortest Surah in the Qur'an is Surah Al-Kauther and it is written in a unique manner that NOBODY (and people have tried) HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CREATE ANYTHING LIKE IT!

Even a group of people (Al-Quraysh), they hated Prophet Muhammad Salahu Alaiyhe WaSalaam, so they tried to make another Surah of the Qur'an and they failed to do so terribly, so even they embraced Islam later on.

ANYONE WHO ASSOCIATES PARTNERS WITH ALLAH IS MAKING A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. Allah is only ONE, he has no wives, no sons, no daughters. Allah is the only divine being and he will not ever be related to a human because we are INFERIOR! And Jesus is not the son of God!!! And he never said such a thing...St Paul did, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that he said he was the son of Allah (As-Stakh-Fir-Ullah).

Want to know something really funny about religion? Every religion get's its stories from somewhere else. Christianity prove that when the Roman's were taking over England and Ireland in the early days of Christianity. So to make everyone convert much quicker they just change names and places to make it sound more convincing.One their is no proof that none of these people existed, if they did you think we would have preserved their bodies a lot better to either prove that it is them. Or have actual historical documents that prove beyond the doubt that it was them and in no way possible that someone just wrote them up. During the Dark Ages after the fall of the Roman EmpireLook at the shroud of Turin; they proved it was not Jesus because the carbon date set it at 1200-1300 AD. (Forgot the actual date).What's even funnier is that the Vatican has all these documents and yet no one can see them because either 1. They could actually disprove that these people existed and God was made to be able to control people.2. If they are true the information they contain would be so out of there, it would drive to mass hysteria. (Although that would be to extreme)Anyways to add more into this Jesus debate, Islam just considers him a less prophet anyways and not omnipotent (think I spelled that right) being. Also sweet princess I doubt you realize that a suppose book does exist that Jesus wrote himself, but the Vatican in all it's wisdom decided not to make it public due to the fact it would run the foundation of the church itself. Would like to make one correction the New testament was written by only the main disciples (Luke, John, Matthew, Mark, Peter, Paul) With Paul and John written most of them.Of course the true authors of the bible will never be known, or if they are it's a well guarded. Although never looked into it but the Quran is as full of holes as the bible is. Example would be that huge gap with Jesus from when he was 12-33 something like that. I believe there is a few gaps else where but I can't think of any.Religion was created to be able to control people and the Vatican has been doing that since the beginning. The same with the Quran, although people are twisting the meaning of the words around and so here we are now with today's current events.If I'm wrong heck I see everyone else in Hell then, because I won't be praying for forgiveness on my death bed for someone screwing me over. (Long story)

What's even funnier is that the Vatican has all these documents and yet no one can see them because either

1. They could actually disprove that these people existed and God was made to be able to control people.

2. If they are true the information they contain would be so out of there, it would drive to mass hysteria. (Although that would be to extreme)

Religion was created to be able to control people and the Vatican has been doing that since the beginning.

Have you read the book "The Great Controversy" by Ellen G. White? It supports what you have mentioned about Catholicism. Just thought you might have.

Never heard of that book although I seen the Stigmata though, that's where some of that post came from although I think i picked up alot of it from the history channel when they showed programs related to what I posted.Although I'm not a Templar Knights nut I do find the history behind them interesting. saw Da Vinci Code as well. But it is pretty hard to seperate truth form fiction related to historical events like that.

Want to know something really funny about religion? Every religion get's its stories from somewhere else. Christianity prove that when the Roman's were taking over England and Ireland in the early days of Christianity. So to make everyone convert much quicker they just change names and places to make it sound more convincing.

fromm what i am being forced to read in history -cough-boring-cough- if im understanding the bits of what the teacher is saying between the times i wake up and fall back asleep (sleeping in class) christianity is a slightly morphed version or jewish.. atleast, thats what i get when im awake in the class....

Even non Christian historians confirm Jesus' death on the cross (Josephus).

Yes, I do believe that SOMEONE was crucified, but it was not Jesus

They said: We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God. They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put into another man (and they killed that man)

From The Holy Quran, Surah An-Nisa, (Chapter 4) Verse 157
So, Allah sent down another man who looked exactly like Jesus, so he would be crucified and Jesus will stay safe...doesn't that make more sense? I do think so.
Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)

However the Qur'an has been written by a unique Prophet...

Muhammad did not write the qur'an as he was illiterate. The qur'an was written down by many different people and was compiled many years after his death into a book. Also, muslims claim that the Bible is corrupt and cannot be trusted... so then why do you use a book thought by muslims to be corrupt to defend your position? That is like using lies to establish a truth.

Yes, I do believe that SOMEONE was crucified, but it was not Jesus

Can you establish this belief with documentation or is it, as you say, your belief or opinion. You should read "Prophet of Doom" and "the Case for Christ" if you wish for documentation.

So, Allah sent down another man who looked exactly like Jesus, so he would be crucified and Jesus will stay safe...doesn't that make more sense? I do think so.

You actually believe that? If that were the case then that would be to deny the prophets of old. Even muslims rever the patriarchs. But if they prophecized and the events did not occur then they are not prophets but liars. If this is to be believed then it all comes back to islam being built upon lies.
Even though most muslims deny it, there are different versions of the qur'an (not translations but versions, there is a difference). Muslims always say there are different versions of the Bible but they are looking at the different translations.

I think this post is long enough for now so I'll end it here...