xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Devils Playpen

CaC still?

I don't think real-time-stratergy's should be played on consoles. To effectively use your troops and resources, you really need a mouse and a keyboard.

And consoles (well, at least the Nintendo 64) don't have online multiplayer options.

I haven't actually played Generals yet (I fell away from stratergy gaming a while ago), but I do plan on getting it one of these days. It looks pretty good.

Nah sauron i don think thats iight., i mean take someone like me i just find it impossible to play a game on the pc i jus don think i'lll eva get accustomed to using a mouse and a keyboard to play a game instead of a gamepad pads rock and so do consoles so i think peeps should just stick to game pads and consoles and leave the chating and all that to the comp. take a racing game for instance when i use a game pad for racing i usually end up twisting and turning the game pad as if its a steering wheel . i don think i can do that with a mouse.

I bet your right about it on computer being alot better. On n64, it was terrible and the positioning of troops was hard because u had to select so many and then scroll to place and put them there and then they took forever to get tehre and sometimes got stuck on the way..

The reckon the Red alert series was best as it had a lot of fun vehicles you could play with, espically in Yuri's revenge. Yuri's forces were good, and there were lots of mods you could use.

yeah i remember the one for n64... if thats all you played then you are missing alot in the computer version. So if you liked the n64 version than i would invest in a pc version of c&c.

Besides Generals, you can still buy the C&C classics pack. It has Tiberian Sun, the Firestorm expansion, Red Alert 2, Yuris Revenge, and Renegade (a shooter). I got for 25$ 3 weeks ago, I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

Hey guys, there's a new game that is very similar to Command and Conquer series.

It's called, Act of War : Direct Action.

Web Page :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Screenshots :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download the Demo :

Single Player : http://www.gamershell.com/download_8049.shtml

Multiplayer : http://www.gamershell.com/download_9001.shtml

Even the demo rocks...!

If you like Command and Conquer series, you will love this...

Trust me... !