xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Image Hosting

This is just a general query, & not something that i'm actively after being able to do.I have become involved in a community based website, which I try & fit in along with doing my own. Whilst there, I have had quite a few requests to modify member profiles using css. This is all pretty simple, but the profile headers usually mean me having to manipulate an image provided by the member to give each profile a personal touch. These images are not massive (see below), & at present are usually hosted at imageshack or some other site. Unfortunately, these image hosting places are not always that reliable & images tend to 'disappear' with monotonous regularity - wrecking the look of a profile & requiring time to upload the images again, copying the codes etc..., which can be time consuming and generally a pain.Would Xisto have an issue with me allocating say 1mb of my webspace to host these images myself? I currently have about 60mb free, & nearly 5gb of bandwidth available. All the images will be copyright free, not contain adult content etc.Like I said earlier, it wouldnt be a disaster if this was a problem, I just thought id ask.

their shouldn't be an issue with it, it is your account you can do what you need to keep people happy.