xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
manyak

My Friends Girl...

mmm.. No one would approve (happily or without being jealous or something) their own best friend dating thier ex... so the solution is probably to stay as far away from her as possible... and it'd probably end you and your best friend's relationship if you date her secretly and he found out.... so if you want to keep your relationship with your friend you have to keep away from the girl and I guess find a new crush... hope it goes good for you. =/

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

You want a way out?, then i suggest you find what it is that you like in her, and then find the bad things, and if they out weigh the good thingsd, you'll no longer like her. With Luck! ...Good luck, cause if you continue liking her, she is only going to notice and bad things can only come of it.

Hm...I think this is not a situatuion i'd put myself in. You should go as far away as possible, because either you will loose your frined or you'll lose both. If you don't like your friend enough than you can try and get her but that will ruin your friendship for sure. No girl is worth something like that especially cos' you dont know how the girl think about you and how she feels. Are you sure she is such a good person that she is worthy of you leaving and betraying your friend?YOu just stay away from her!

Don't betray your friend like that, it isn't worth it. I bet this is a minor crush anyway!Good luck and don't do anything to heart your friend.......

Well, let's see:All's fair in Love and War. With that said, if you really like her and she likes you then you will have to choose between her or your friend. If she doesn't like you and she is still madly in "like" with your best friend, then you need to keep your feelings to yourself, especially if you value your relationship with your best friend. BTW, best friends are hard to come by so unless this girl is your soulmate, I would highly suggest you back away.Either way, I don't envy you your position. It is hard to be friends with someone and like their girl, but it can be done and be done taking the high ground.Good luck and I hope it works itself out.

My bother is in this same situation.If you really, really, like this girl, then you have to decide if you like her more than your friend. If not, then stay away from her. If yes, then you can always wait until her and your friend break up and ask her out AT LEAST a month or two later, though you can start flirting earlier than that. By then your friend might be over her and not care. This way you could keep your friend and get the girl you like.If your friend does care then your friendship probably won't survive, but that was your choice in the first place.Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM HER WHEN SHE'S WITH YOUR FRIEND. Don't start anything that will make them both hate you. Consider her off the market completely, until she at least leaves your friend. I hope this helped you, I wish you good luck with this.