xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killerbichon

World Of Warcraft Megathread Post your tips tricks and tribulations in Azeroth here

I play multiple characters as alliance on Gurubashi and I have found a few tips helpful:1. To make gold, get 2 gathering professions. Skinning and mining, Herbalism and Skinning etc. You spend more money than you make with crafting professions. There are very few player made items that are worth anything (besides enchants)2. If you are questing, kill everything you see that you can. It will make getting to 60 that much faster.3. Go to the world of warcraft forums to look up good talent tree builds for your classes. They are usually better than guessing unless you have taken the time to do the math and really figure out what it is you want based on your play style.That is pretty much it. I help run a guild, Koopa Trooaps, or Gurubashi. If you see me online, give me a shout.

i have 3 lvl 60s in wow.. and i rarely play. a druid, a priest, and a rogue. basically if you want to find groups easily be a priest. everyone always needs a healer. it is not a fun class to play for beginners though. so i wouldnt be this if i were you. rogues suck. they can stealth, but thats about it. druids are my favorite class, but they are complicated to play (to play well that is). not a good beginners class. warriors are by far the best beginners class. first off they are one of the best classes in the game, they are always needed in groups, and they can rape in pvp. i would really recommend being this. once you start to get talent points go online and look up good specs for soloing/pvping. you DO NOT NEED to spec protection for groups. only reason to be prot is for raiding/end game. the shaman is a fun class too. they are very versitile and aren't bad as a first class. you can heal, dps, and tank low lvl instances. the totem quests are kinda hard for beginners, but you can find help. pallys are one of the easiest classes in the game. my first character was a pally. they can be really boring, but they are a GREAT beginning character. hunters are fun for beginners. just about all girls i know in real life made a hunter when they started just because they get pets. lol. the pets are really usefull and make it so you can easily kill stuff without worrying about you getting hurt. range fighter, really fun. good beginner character. warlocks are fun, but not great for beginners. they get pets as well. they can be quite complicated and such and you have to rely on fear kiting often times. mages are a good class to begin with. easy to solo with, but dies fast. you will get groups pretty easily and you can summon your own food and water to regain life in between fights and minimize downtime. out of races basically it goes like this. horde side try to be undead (for will of forsaken) or orc (for resistances). ally side try to be elf (shadowmeld) or human (rep gain will be nice when you get higher lvls, trust me). all races have their good and bad points though. mainly i would try not to be gnome or troll because they suck balls. big ones. and that concludes my lame mini guide. sorry if i didnt really respond to the post above, but whatever

Ive got a Night Elf Hunter, only level 16 but still fun :) Im on Aman Thul, an Australasian server if anyones on there.For night elves, when you hit level 10 go to ironforge! The quests around Darnassus and Auberdine take too long and there is soo much walking compared to the quests around the Dwarven lands.Simply...Go to Darnassus, bank everything you are wearing and take the purple portal out, get the boat or griffin to Auberdine.Once there take another boat to Menethil Harbour. Once there talk to the griffin master and run outside. Keep walking along the path until you reach some crocodiles, let them kill you.Talk to the spirit healer to revive yourself and continue down the path that goes East/Southeast. By doing this you saved yourself a long walk.Go through the tunnel and stick to the path. Coming up there should be a level 22 thats agressive. Keep trying to run past him, every time you die keep getting revived and keep running. If you get past him keep running until it says "Entering Dun Modan**" get yourself killed.When you respawn in Dun Modan** Stop.You should now be near a city, you can train around here until about level 15. From there you can go onto Ironforge and continue training around there.** Its Dun Modan or Dun Morough**Its great for training :P