xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RuneMan

Gunz Online A First person shooter game

It is a new game still in the BETA Stages. All i know, it has two types. One Indian version and one International version. Im currently using the Indian version.
It is a first person shooter. It is basically shooting in rooms having different types of games like deathmatch, team deathmatch, gladiator, assassination, training and team gladiator. It has different scenario's in rooms like island, prison, mansion, factory, railway station etc. It also has a shop with different weapons, clothes etc. It is basically shooting, getting your level up and getting bounty with which you can buy weapons from the shop. It also has a clan system.
It is a 140mb size file from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for Internation version and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for Indian version.

I have a level 40 and I never hackd, simply I dont want to and I dont want to find out how ether.Second this game is really great am pro gladiator gunz for newbs Ionly use my swords in gladiator mod. Theres a new version coming up with events working etc. That woud be so awsome china has that now. I love this game I love owning and I hate hackers but each update theres a protect inhansement. So hackers will be gone after each update.But like any program macros will continue to exitst, sadly thisis true and guz is hard to learn so more hack newbs ofiusly. We stil own the hackers yust flipum to thegraveyard there so pathetic lol they cant even wallclime most of them HAHAHA lol

I have a a level 22 on the International version. Sadly yes there are alot of hackers, and a lot of macro-ers. But it's a fun game over all. K-Style is the best. *butterflys around people*

I have a level 40 and I never hackd, simply I dont want to and I dont want to find out how ether.
Second this game is really great am pro gladiator gunz for newbs Ionly use my swords in gladiator mod. Theres a new version coming up with events working etc. That woud be so awsome china has that now. I love this game I love owning and I hate hackers but each update theres a protect inhansement. So hackers will be gone after each update.

But like any program macros will continue to exitst, sadly thisis true and guz is hard to learn so more hack newbs ofiusly. We stil own the hackers yust flipum to thegraveyard there so pathetic lol they cant even wallclime most of them HAHAHA lol

Wow dude, you sound really intelligent. I believe your basis of a "hacker" is complete BS. Not wanting to learn something is the sign of complete ignorance, get a clue or get off the internet

btw thanks for posting the link to the game Im gonna try it out this afternoon.
-mavreix