xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jasonsuzuki

Anti Spyware Software Is The Most Popular Download

Download.com announced latest chart of the most popular software downloads. In the chart, we can see that anti spyware is most downloaded software. 4 out of 10 top downloads are anti spywares.

Posted Image

Beside anti spywares, the P2P softwares are very popular too. 3 out of 10 top downloads are various P2P softwares.

Edited by jasonsuzuki (see edit history)

I agree with you and Download.com , Anti-Spyware softwares are very popular nowadays just because people hack each other using Spyware more then using virus. I personally really hate those Spywares and Adwares and I downloaded more than 100 Anti-Spyware software but tried only around 2 -> 3 anti Virus software as well as Firewall. That 's why Anti-Spyware are 4 out of 10 popular download :)

Earlier I don't use Anti-Spywares but some time back when browsing Download.com I found some Anti-Spyware and downloaded one and when I run it, I found a lot of spywares in my system, from then I have been using spywares regularly.In download.com one (like me) can came to know about different softwares. And the top download list helps a lot.As spyware has become more popular to attack others computers, so its obvious that top 10 is crowded with Anti-Spywares.