xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xuzuno

Hello!

Hello! :) I'm Xuzuno and I'm here to get some hosting.I'm from New Zealand and I'm interested in website / forum design and graphics / design. If I manage to get hosting here, I will create a graphics website :P Anyway, I hope to see you around the forum!Thanks,Xuzuno

Edited by Xuzuno (see edit history)

Hi-dee-Hi Xuzuno! Welcome to Xisto!! You should have great fun here in the graphics forums and good luck with getting your own hosting and forums, its nothard atall, just stick to the rules and you could have hosting within 2 weeks, i think it took me under a week to get enough credits for my hosting so it doesnt take long either! Im one of these people that gets bored easilly and then i like to code some kind of php to pass the time :) how sad!Well thats me all worded out for a change so see ya around!

Hi XuzunoWelcome to XistoAs you have came here for hosting I would suggest you to first go through the rules otherwise you will get warnings and will not be able to host till they are down. Also you go through the postings made by Hosted members this will give you an idea about what to write and what not to be a successful hosted members.Hope you will enjoy our company.

Hi Xuzuno
Welcome to Xisto
As you have came here for hosting I would suggest you to first go through the rules otherwise you will get warnings and will not be able to host till they are down. Also you go through the postings made by Hosted members this will give you an idea about what to write and what not to be a successful hosted members.
Hope you will enjoy our company.

Oh ok, I'll read the rules now. Thanks for all the advice :) I'll try to stick to the rules as much as possible. See you around!
Edited by Xuzuno (see edit history)