Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

-[kubi Vs Avalon]- Vote

Voting:

KuBi:

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

First to 5 votes wins. If you don't include a reason for your vote it doesn't count.

If you don't include your vote in this format it won't count either.

KuBi:0

Avalon:0

Good luck

Both these sigs are done very well. I prefer Avalon's because I like the color scheme best and the render blends into the background a little more smoothly than Kubi's.

KuBi:0

Avalon:1

KuBi:1Avalon:2

both look awsome but a few things about kubis i dont like are:
no border
text looks tacky *dosnt blend well and the right side by the sword looks wierd anyways still very nice i like the render

Now onto avalons
I like the greens looks very plesent and how it has the stuff by the face to his hand that just looks awsome and you used a little bit of evey color so i like it very much

Best of luck to both of you
but this time my vote goes to avalon

KuBi:2Avalon:2

My vote would go to KuBi even though both of you did very well! I choose KuBi's mostly because of the color scheme -- the fiery color...and also nice blending. KuBi also did a little better "smudge" effect, in my opinion. Good job both of you.
Edited by NovaTerra (see edit history)

KuBi:2Avalon:2

i vote for kubi, i like the render he uses even though it look slike its not cut out so well, and the colors i like, and the colors match :D good job both of ya

KuBi: 3Avalon: 3

Chris you forgot to increase KuBi's votes from 2 to 3. :D
Anyways, both of you have done an excellent job but KuBi's sig was a little more fiery and I don't know why nowadays I am bored of such things and the right part of the sword looks kinda wierd as someone already said...
I like Avalon's work as the colours chosen are nice and then render is just mind blowing. And also I like AVALON text more than KuBi text! :D

Anyways, both of you have done an excellent job anyways... :D

Ok it looks like this is a smudge battle :).. kuBi have good smudged background and text looks good but render is bad cuted out and not blended at all.. Avalons render look good but I dont like the white thing coming out from that beast mouth because bad smudged that place.. And avalon has better cut out render but badder background.. but since this is smudging battle not render cuting battle then (No offense please):

KuBi: 4Avalon: 3

My vote goes to Avalon. I like the colors used, works well with the render. And very nice blending. The sig has a good flow.

KuBi: 4Avalon: 4