xisto Community
husker

Will God Destroy The World?

God has the power to build a world (if you believe that) then I'm sure he can destroy. One day, if there is so much agony and pain in the world, would he just blow it up? Although I do not believe he would, I must think it's a possibility. Or maybe instead of destroying the world, he will make a person that could fix it? Does anyone think that this could be possible or will happen?

What god created, cannot be destoryed. For what he created must die on its own. God would never kill anything. he only has the power to create things, but all things created by god must come to an end some-day. This is what I beleive in.

You may have a point. Many times people read Revalations and assume God will destroy the world and then make a new one. What if He is just doing that...making the world new or fixing it?Something to think about but not too much. May give you heartburn.

What god created, cannot be destoryed. For what he created must die on its own. God would never kill anything. he only has the power to create things, but all things created by god must come to an end some-day. This is what I beleive in.

i can prove this!!!!

we all will die!!!!!! we have been doing it for as long as idk a long **bottom** time...

but no "god" cannot destroy us... Plus we would probably destroy ourselves before he could if he could... (nukes and wars and stuff...)

But do you think that maybe God could somehow tell someone to blow up the world? Maybe he goes into George Bush's brain and tells him to send all the a-bombs he's got. Don't get me wrong, I don't think God is evil, but if the World is chaos, he could tell someone to do this. I guess we would never know, or would we? lol

I have the answer to all of your questions, Husker.Yes, the world will come to an end and it will be on a friday. The apostle of Allah (Prophet Muhammad SAW) told us some signs of the last day and most of them have past but yet only a few to come which you can find out about later but this is what will happen on the last day. And by the way, nobody knows the date of the last day but Allah because if the date was stated then the people who lived before us would not care as much and the people who will live near the date will not believe in it. Because if someone said to you that the world will end next friday then i don't think you would believe it LOL. This world will one day come to an end. 2. Besides Allah Ta'ala no one knows the exact day of Qiyamat. Only this much is known that on Friday the l0th of Moharram Hazrat ISRAFFEL (Alayhis Salaam) will be ordered to blow the soor (Bugle). 3. The sound will cause every living person or creature to die. 4. The earth will be shaken up. The mountain will become like flakes of cotton wool the sun and the moon will crash. The stars will lose their shine and the whole universe will be destroyed. 5. The approach of Qiyamat will be known by its signs shown to us by our NABI HAZRAT MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA . 6. Some of these signs are as follows:- (a) People will disobey their parents and disrespect respect them. (b ) Breach of trust. (c ) Singing, music and dancing will become common. NOTE: singing was frowned upon 1400 years ago and whoever did it was severly punished (d) Illiterate people will become leaders. (e) People will speak ill of their ancestors and the previous pious people. (like Islam_ (f) People of low means will begin to boast of high buildings. (NAKED, BAREFOOT AND DESTITUTE HERDSMEN!! - DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING??)(g) Unworthy people will be given high posts. (h) People will consider homosexuality as a normil thing (there are 25 million gays in America)(i) Illegal sex (fornication, underaged and adultery etc.) will prevailalso a major signs are - the return of Isa (Jesus christ) who will fight the Dajjal, Imam Mahdi will come,gog and magog will descend from the moutain (Yuj and Majuj)and many more which I haven't put up but if you want to know more, get back to me

Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)

...but if the World is chaos, he could tell someone to do this.

God wouldn't need someone to do it. He can just tell the surroundings to do this, and they'll do it. But like sweet_princess said, the Last Day will be near by when pure evil and injustice covers the land. Though, i don't recall singing being evil, unless it's to conjure evil spirits (which this is probably what will be the case).

Whose god? Allah? Vishnu? Yahweh?

Well not sure about Vishnu (god of death, India?). Most likely Allah or Yahweh seeing they spring from the same branch...

There is only one God but it has a lot of names. I think that God have the power to destroy the world and erase humans and everything else from planet Earth. He already did it once( Noah, when he built that ship to save his family and animals) but He made agreement with all the people on earth that He will not do that again, as sign of that agreement He created rainbow.

More likely, we ll destroy the world. And i m not afraid of that. We all gonna die. Sooner or later!

Lol..that is a funny question!!What is GOD? Where is He? Everybody is talking about a God and nobody knows anything about God! All the we can be certain of is that God exists, because we cannot talk about something that doesn't exist!Talking about the beginning of this world and its end is a waste of time...LOOK IN THE NATURE and you will see that THERE IS NO BEGINNING AND NO END! After day there is night, after winter there is soon another winter....This world is NOT LINEAR! So my question is HOW CAN YOU FIND THE BEGINNING AND THE END IN A CIRCLE??:lol: Happy New Year

(a) People will disobey their parents and disrespect respect them.(b ) Breach of trust.
(c ) Singing, music and dancing will become common. NOTE: singing was frowned upon 1400 years ago and whoever did it was severly punished
(d) Illiterate people will become leaders.
(e) People will speak ill of their ancestors and the previous pious people. (like Islam_
(f) People of low means will begin to boast of high buildings. (NAKED, BAREFOOT AND DESTITUTE HERDSMEN!! - DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING??)
(g) Unworthy people will be given high posts.
(h) People will consider homosexuality as a normil thing (there are 25 million gays in America)
(i) Illegal sex (fornication, underaged and adultery etc.) will prevail

Um...yeh... :lol: Well all of that is happening and im still breathing...either god isnt so great or the list is completely wrong, and its been that way for a long long time so i dont want "it will happen soon when friday is the tenth" it wont.

Im not a god fearing person, if god was so great he wouldve killed me by now the amunt of times ive insulted and "disobeyed" him/her. No diety can control me or anyone else so "god" wont tell someone to do something. people like bushy are just deluded and insane which is why they say things like "god told me to"...yeh, course he did George. The world isnt going to end because some god or goddess wants its to. Although anything god creates can be destroyed...EG life can be destroyed by pain, a plant can be destroyed by me with a can of petrol and a match.

IF we assume that god is real for a second and people say he wont kill anyone...wht exactly was the great flood that we are told of? was it not sent to kill? The answer is yes. So if god wanted to im sure he/she would.

And as said god doesn't need to destroy the world. people like bush and blair and koreans are doing it for him/her.

I'm neutral on this, but read another theory from another religious viewpoint about "God" starting armageddon, getting rid of the bad guys and leaving only the good guys there to live in harmony. I dont know what to believe, but in some form parts of the world will eventually go someday (through natural causes or other things).

No he won't, because there is no god(however you call him) and he did not create the world i mean to say something like that in the 21st century is really stupid(after all what was discovered how can someone still believe in something like that). World will be destroyed when the Sun explodes after it consumes all of its fuel. Bible is just a bunch of stories which were written with good idea but still most of it are just stories to keep people from killing each other(or whatever they would do) when there were no laws, police, courts and prisons and the only thing that could keep someone from crime is fear of punishment in the afterlife because there were no organized crime control.