xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kitian

Hello, I Am From Chile Salutes from Santiago

Hello to all! I am a new member of this forum, I am called Cristian Arriagada, married with three beautiful children and very am enamored with my wife. Alive in Pe?aflor, near Santiago, the capital of Chile, my country.I am to webmaster of a company that repairs windshield of cars.This it is my first message, and shipment a kiss to all the women of the forum, and a hug to the men. Good bye!

Hello Cristian. A kiss Posted Image right back at you and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. It is very nice to have someone be so expressive about their family. What do you do with your family when you are not repairing windshields? Are your children boys, girls or a mixture?

Are you here for the free hosting?

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

Hi kitianNice to hear what you have 3 childrens.I love childrens and soon will come out with many, I hope.Ok, Kitian, Welcome to the Trap and start postings but only after reading rules.You will find many friends here as I have found and will surely enjoy there company.

Hi Kitian its very good to hear and read something written by women :).. at Xisto aint so many :P.. thats cool that you are webmaster, maybe you can be able to tell us something about web or something like that.. but anyway welcome to Xisto please stay active and have fun :P