xisto Community
jasonsuzuki

Free Download:vista

All these transformation packs don't come even close to the real thing. I have used them and all they are a compilation of applications which change your theme, the way your folders look and the logon screens. They however definitely improve the visual appeal of Windows Xp albeit at the cost of slower stat ups and shutdowns.... Yeah like Vista

All this stuff people say about Vista being absolute s**t is, well...bullsh*t.I used to have Vista on my pc, but the only problem i had was game compatability issues. Everything else wroked fine, if not better than on XP.My system is: Processor: AMD Sempron Processor 3000+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.8GHzMemory: 512MB RAMHard Drive: 203 GBVideo Card: ALL-IN-WONDER 9800 SERIESAnyone who likes vista but wont run it because of RAM issues, you should get a flash stick and plug it in. Vista has a built in thingy to use flash drives as RAM.Soon as i get a new HDD im going back to Vista.

I personaly Have bought Vista And My machine has 2 ghz Procceser and a GeForce 7600 GS with ! gb of ram and vista uses up about 8 - 20% Cpu usage idle With out the task manger on

Actually, this transofrmation pack actually makes xp lose some files, especially when you tried to uninstall it, it wont work probably sometimes whenyou boot, so if you dont wanna mess up your xp, dont install it.