xisto Community
BooZker

Issues With Getting It Up Warning: Contains talk about sex

I believe it is ok to talk about this considering everything will be written in a mature matter. Also, it is about sex which most everyone knows about and has done sometime in their life. Anyways here is my rant... kinda. I wanted to post it in here cause i have to get it off my chest and it REALLY has been bugging me. Once you read this every guy here will know what it feels like or would feel like.I have been having a sexual relationship and it has been completely fine. Everything was great. Until today. The day before was one of the best i have ever had and same for her. Anyways... back to today, we were ready have sex and i was "ready" also. When i got up to get a condom i wasn't "ready"anymore. I didn't know why and don't know why. So i came back and thought if i pleasured her with oral it might come back...but no. I felt ashamed, embarrssed, stupid, and depressed. She said,"dont be sorry" and,"it's fine" but it really doesn't help me. Now i keep worrying that it will happen again. It never happened before, but what if it does again? God, why can't i just be able to make it do what i want when i want. Guys know how ashamed i felt. Is this even normal?! I don't think so. Not for a teenager. Maybe a 60 yr old man or something. I don't know. Your thoughts and commets?

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

I believe it is ok to talk about this considering everything will be written in a mature matter. Also, it is about sex which most everyone knows about and has done sometime in their life. Anyways here is my rant... kinda. I wanted to post it in here cause i have to get it off my chest and it REALLY has been bugging me. Once you read this every guy here will know what it feels like or would feel like.
I have been having a sexual relationship and it has been completely fine. Everything was great. Until today. The day before was one of the best i have ever had and same for her. Anyways... back to today, we were ready have sex and i was "ready" also. When i got up to get a condom i wasn't "ready"anymore. I didn't know why and don't know why. So i came back and thought if i pleasured her with oral it might come back...but no. I felt ashamed, embarrssed, stupid, and depressed. She said,"dont be sorry" and,"it's fine" but it really doesn't help me. Now i keep worrying that it will happen again. It never happened before, but what if it does again? God, why can't i just be able to make it do what i want when i want. Guys know how ashamed i felt. Is this even normal?! I don't think so. Not for a teenager. Maybe a 60 yr old man or something. I don't know.

Your thoughts and commets?

Well, I'm a girl, so I've obviously never had that problem. But I have been in a situation where it's happened.
The best advice I can give to you is not to worry, it is normal even if you're a teenager or 60-years-old.
I think that it happens to every guy at some stage.
Your girlfriend was right, don't be sorry, it is fine. It could have been caused by a million things, like having something on your mind or just the act of getting up and fetching a condom.
I comend you for trying to pleasure her with oral to get things going again and I also think that it's great that you had to guts to come on here and talk about it.
My suggestion is to make putting a condom on part of for-play, get your girlfriend to do it and make it fun.
If that doesn't work, try other things like oral on both of you or touching and stuff.
If you still experience the same problem try not to let it get to you too much, try to laugh it off and just enjoy being together in other close ways.
It would also help not to think about it too much before you have sex, because then there won't be so much pressure on you.
I'd only start to get worried if you have this problem every time, even when you're on your own. If that does happen maybe see a doctor or something. But at this stage don't let it get to you, it's no big deal and it's just one of those things that happens sometimes.
I hope this helped and that everything sorts it's self out.

I'm a guy so I most probablu know much of what I'm saying. It's not really a chronic problem, especially if you have a lot of things on your mind, unless you worry, fret and think as a hobby. If the girl isn't too squeamish, have her blow you. It worked for me :DAlso, if you do it in a cool/cold/frigid environment, the problem will be reduced or even eliminated. You know what happens when a guy is in a cold environment, right? :DGood gawd, I hope this doesn't get me a warning or a ban. I'm just trying to help >.<

haha salamangkero you wont get banned. If they ban you I will complain and have them ban me!Anyways thanks. Maybe it is all in my head, at least for that time.

First of all, I would like to commend you for having the strong courage and openess to post your problem in a public domain such as the internet. There are so many people out there who are too embarassed to be talking these topics to doctors and these people are fully grown men. I take it that you are a teenager like myself. I take my hat off youAs for your problem, I think it is just pure down to tiredness, for you to have a really enjoyable sexual feeling, you need to have a clear mind and not be thinking of any worries. And of course the most important thing is to have the body for it, if your body is physically exhausted, there is no way for you to have the mood for it.

Well sweetie, sometimes those things just happen. There may not be any one reason why it happend. I wouldnt be depressed about it or anything. Guys are more prone to a "sexual oops" than women. Us women excuse ours with the ever-so-used and totally outdated " My head hurts" or " Im just not in the mood" . Emotionally it takes a toll on you, but with this being a one time occurance and not one that happens everyday, I wouldnt worry about it.......You'll Git Er Done.....

And even if you think, you have got no problems, and nothing on your mind. You can still have things on your mind unconsciously... in the very back of your mind. Maybe that, and the fact you got up to search you condom caused it. Don't worry about it, it's human, and don't worry about the girls, because girls understand it very well. They should be because also girls often lose the feeling, but they can act remember? So, it will never show, but it happends to everyone I guess.

And even if you think, you have got no problems, and nothing on your mind. You can still have things on your mind unconsciously... in the very back of your mind. Maybe that, and the fact you got up to search you condom caused it. Don't worry about it, it's human, and don't worry about the girls, because girls understand it very well. They should be because also girls often lose the feeling, but they can act remember? So, it will never show, but it happends to everyone I guess.

Yes, true. It has not happened again, but i still worry it will. I not i shouldn't worry about it, but i do. Maybe this was just a fluke. I also do not put my comdoms so far away :)