xisto Community
kafka11

Asking Girls Out On Dates

dose anyone know the best way to ask a girl out on a date becus i try but i can never spit it out so i just dont can any one tell me ways to make it easer or ways to make it less ocward

Simply ask them.The worst thing that happens is they say no and you don't have a date to go out on which is exactly where you started anyway...

Yeah that is good advice. You really don't have a lot to lose but you do have a lot to gain. I mean a lot could happen in one date. That could really set things off! So just ask :D! It is frightening at first but its better to tell the person then keep it to yourself

Be confident in yourself. You are asking them out because you know how to have fun and you want to share that with them. If they don't want to have fun with you, it is their loss.Be clean. Shave, cut your hair, wash everywhere often, not much cologne (if any).And try some solid, honest approaches like: "You seem like a fun person, would you like to get a coffee sometime?" or "I am going to the movies, would you like to come?"It is ok to have a "line" if for no other reason than you will be able to practice it and sound confident. It can't be a stupid line though.If they reject you (and they will, often, no worries) then say "If you change your mind, here is my number... I would love to hear from you sometime" or a similarly self-confident, non embarassed statement which makes it clear that you are not devistated by the results.The more confident you are, the less attractive/rich you have to be. Being rich and attractive helps, but unlike men, women are more into substance than looks. Crazy I know.

Confidence is important. You don't have to just walk up to a girl and ask her out though, try talking a little first. :D Ask her about herself and what she likes to do. Find out what she is interested in and then Figure out something that you could do together that she'd like. It's imporatant to be specific about things. Like, "Would you like to go to the movies on Saturday night?" or something like that. If you just say, "maybe we should do something sometime" it could be a little awkward for the girl. It's easier for us to know what we are going to be doing before giving a yes or no answer.

just say :"would you go out with me?"lolllll that's how easy it is!!! you can't win a girls heart by the WAY you ask, either she likes you or not SO GO FOR IT lollgood luck

Just ask. Be up front and out spoken. Girls dont like a guy thats wimpy or acts like a sissy. They want someone massculine and wisw enough to make the first move. I know I sure as hell dont want a guy asking me out that acts like hes gonna piss his pants everytime we are around one another.....Just be Joe Cool and ask her....She will probably say yes anyway, then youll come back to this post after your first date with her and ask yourself why you even posted it in the first place.......Good luck gettin the girl!

Pretty mush everyone is saying the same thing. Be confident, be up front, If she says no, then atleast you tried. No shame in trying and getting rejected, only shame in not seizing the oppurtunity.There is also another way around if you are still low in teh confidence level. Don't say "will you go out on a date with me" just say "wanna hang out sometime" or " wanna go see a movie" I like some of killerbichon ideas of asking the girl out.Iuse dto ride bmx and play in a band, so my pick up lines where always inviting them to my shows, and getting them in for free, andasking them to come to my races and letting them hang out in the riders only area with me and some of the pros.may be if you do something like play a sport, or chess. Invite her. You never know, she might even inspire you to play better/harder. :)

JUST DO IT! If you've got the nerve, it can really work. Like once I had to have two injections, and I'm F***ING scared of needles!!!! So I said "Just do it! Whatever I do, just do it!!", and the nice lady did it while I went through agony, but I got it done. :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. But like how some people stated previously, you should shave, and look your best, that should will boost your confidence. I've tried it and it really helps. Also, you don't really have to exactly ask...you can turn it around say somthing like this, "Hey, I was just asking if you wanted to go out for dinner/lunch etc." I mean, you can say it in a thousand ways; just don't sweat and stutter. That would be the worse thing to ever do when asking someone out.

Might as well just ask them. Some girls like a creative approach, try to think of something - ask her friends. What does she like doing? Chances are if you're going to ask her out on date you know something about her...or atleast I hope, haha. Its really no big deal, not like you're asking for some huge committment, its just 1 date. If you are looking for something more with the girl, hopefully the first date goes well and she'd be glad to go out again sometime. Just play it cool, got to have the confidence. Girls love that.

Apparantly, girls only say yes if they want to. Its a true well-known fact. Girls just say no if they want to say no.There are 2 ways to ask a girl out and make them want to say yes.OPTION 1: Tough Guy ApproachExample:"Hey tuts, whats cookin in the kitchen?"Yes"OPTION 2: SMART GUY APPROACHExample:"Phisocallily, many endophorians explore vast lands of thi-dinos that existed in...""Yes

Be confident in yourself. You are asking them out because you know how to have fun and you want to share that with them. If they don't want to have fun with you, it is their loss.
Be clean. Shave, cut your hair, wash everywhere often, not much cologne (if any).

And try some solid, honest approaches like: "You seem like a fun person, would you like to get a coffee sometime?" or "I am going to the movies, would you like to come?"

It is ok to have a "line" if for no other reason than you will be able to practice it and sound confident. It can't be a stupid line though.

If they reject you (and they will, often, no worries) then say "If you change your mind, here is my number... I would love to hear from you sometime" or a similarly self-confident, non embarassed statement which makes it clear that you are not devistated by the results.

The more confident you are, the less attractive/rich you have to be. Being rich and attractive helps, but unlike men, women are more into substance than looks. Crazy I know.

Very wise words. Amen to that bro

Man first of all does this girl even know who you are... do you guys even talk at all.. or is she one of those that if someone asks here if she knows you will she say Oh I ve seen him around. Let me say this. if she doesnt know you you better atleast get her to know you a bit once you know the girl and see what she's like your chances of getting a good response from here is high.Also are you just wanting to go out on a few dates or are trying to have a relationship and try to call her yours..?My suggestion is just ask her out on a few dates.. dont try to smother her and try to get her to be girl.. First youll probably get more lay that way and you wont be blocking for other fellas at your school.. she might hot who knows...all im saying is make sure she knows who you are that way she doesnt think your just some dweeb , and just ask hey lets do something...