xisto Community
Lyon2

Still Can't Create Databases In Phpmyadmin Help please.

Still can't create databases in phpmyadmin, and this has been going for weeks now, and i am suposed to have privileges to create databases, am i right?So why can't i still, after weeks, can't create databases?Please, i wish to know why this is happening, and if i am the only one with this problem.

Yes, i will try that, and thanks, but i prefer using phpmyadmin, and if i can't use it to create databases, i just want to know.

NO. You do not have privileges to create database under phpmyadmin. You should have clicked DATABASES link after entering phpmyadmin and you would have seen in BOLD RED that you do not have privileges in creating new database. No one does.You can create new database using cPanel > MySQL DATABASE and then use phpmyadmin to edit or modify database values.

No saint, thanks.----------I did not know that, i thought i could create databases with phpmyadmin, i never thought that would be the proper way to create databases since phpmyadmin is used in many control panels, arround the world of free and pay hosting, to create, edit and organize databases.----------Sorry for your trouble.

PHPMyadmin is mysql tools and you can't create databases You must login at cpanel and then click at Site Management Tools / MySQL Databases And in MySQL Databases You can make Mysql database and permission (username And Password)for make one database with permission you must :1- Make one mysql database2- make one Username and password3 - join database with username and password permission

I have my own web servers installed on my pc, and i use phpmyadmin to create, edit and organize databases, i just open phpmyadmin and click create database, or i use mysqlfront, so i thought i could do the same because things are pretty much the same, i think.