xisto Community
jlhaslip

Your Hobby What do you do outside the Trap for fun and excitment?

I write whenever I get the chance. on breaks at work, in the car (I'm not the one driving!)I haven't done it in a while, maybe I'll have to start again now that the holidays are coming up, but I like to make collages and do decoupage. I also like to get crafty and make my own Halloween and Christmas decorations. I'd like to start making purses, as well. I've got a great idea for a style. I guess I like to try to invent weird things, too. I made a couple of prototypes of a funny sort of windchime made out of tiny flyswatters.

my hobby right now is breakdacning...i started in the winter of 05..im not relatively good lol i def dance lke a breakdancer now...i really want to get serious into it although its not the only thing i want to do...i want to b a graphic designer and b able to manipulate things and be creative...i also want to become a model/dancer so hopefully wut i learn from my hobby as breakdancing helps me out in the long run

When I'm not posting I'm at scool, yes that place I love so so much :) I enjoy working with electronics, my hands (building things and so on..) Playing on my PC, coding on my PC, listening to music on my PC, playing tennis every now and again but mostly keeping my site up and running smoothly.

The main thing I do is Sail, faster boats the better :). I go sailing with the Sea Cadets, so it is dirt cheap. It does have some downsides like the uniforms but the sailing outweighs that.I did at one point collect Warhammer, and I still have a large collection. I also have a small collection of model trains (00 Gauge).I do also spend quite a bit of time modding for a game called Morrowind.

Basically my one and only hobby is webdesign :).I've had other hobbies before, or at least, tried to develop some, though the only thing I've ever stuck with was webdesign. My mom knows that too because she left me to my own devices on the computer for hours at a time when I was ten, probably delighted that I was giving up on it after a few weeks. (I'm a low tolerance kind of person >_>)When I'm not on the internet I go on my Adobe and fool around until I find something I like. Sometimes I write articles and store them all in a file to refer to or use to help others from time to time. When I'm not on the computer, I'm on my PS2, sleeping or watching DVD's.

a few of the things i like to do, i manage my site (mostly the forum, hardcoding my site isnt very fun with everything else i do)i love to write mIRC Scripts, if youre interested in any, they can be found at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ just to let you see how much im into themalso, i love playing with/taking care of my daughter (currently, shes about 9 weeks old)other than that, i work 40 hrs a week so it doesnt leave much time for anything else honestly :)

Probably would have to say walking, running, playing most sports and if i get the chance, then perhaps some swimming. But with the work and study commitments, the time to do it is very less those days.

I really want to take up Metal Detecting. I think that would be a blast. Walking around in different areas, not looking for riches so to speak, but to find anything at all. That would be a treasure for me. Just knowing I unearthed something that has been in the ground for a period of time. I think that would be so awesome.

My main hobbies include photography, biking, cooking, and learning scripting (whether it is Flash, CSS, etc.)I find that photography is one of the most soothing, reflective activities one can get engaged in. It allows you to see the world on many levels; you develop senses to appreciate both the particular and the general, the small and large. Also, speaking for myself, it gives me inspiration to do lots of traveling -- which I guess counts as another major hobby, heh.Cooking has been something I've been gradually getting better at over time. I've been cooking for at least six years now, and I'd say that I'm quite capable despite lacking an "official" education. As for biking, that's one of those things that counts towards both photography and travel. :DI'm also a big geek, so I like to do studying and research on the side. My current interests are learning scripting skills so I can be better at maintaining websites and blogs.

I used to love photography, and I guess I still have an interest in it, but it does lose it's pinash after a while, just because I can't buy the latest and greatest cameras out there. But again, you should be able to take a great pic with a polaroid provided you know what you're doing.But I found an advantage to having ADD, I have a lot of hobbies. And they keep me busy. SO if I get bored with one, I just move onto the next, and so on, till eventually I come around full circle and start on that one hobby again.