xisto Community
jlhaslip

Your Hobby What do you do outside the Trap for fun and excitment?

Just curious about the Hobbies everyone has. For example, I enjoy working with Wood. Timberframing and playing around in my shop are what I do outside of the Trap Forums.What keeps you busy?

I love to do any kind of sport, mostly Basketball and football. Also i love guitar.Well, thats what i do ''outside of my PC'' but i spend a lot of time on PC working on my own stuff and playing UT2004.

I thought this was why we had profiles :D Besides posting here and managing my site, I cycle around the local area (great scenery), play table tennis, badminton, tennis and a tiny bit of golf. I read a lot and listen to music occasionally, normally to drown out my brother and sister! I also quite like photography, after I got myself a half decent camera.

what keeps me busy: umm if ever im bored i go swimming in the neighbors pool, we have a basketball hoop so i just shoot some hoops, if someone is home ill shoot some hoops with them (it may seem like im on the computer all the time but im not, its jsut i leave my computer on and Xisto open, same with messengers :D) umm i dont like footbal at all! umm i used to like to make model cars, but i gave up after i lost a bunch of peices.i also like to play with my animals, we have two dogs ones 1/2 lab 1/2 rot the other 1/2 lab 1/2 shepard, i also have a cockatiel that im trying to train to say things :D not workin out so well, and i have a guinea pig that i take in the front yard and let it run around in the grass.. with me following it :Di also like photography, i want to take a class some day.umm i do many other things, but im not gunna list them...badmitton hehe, in PE my team of two was undefeated out of a tournament with the whole school :D lol

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

My hobby is playing the piano, it keeps me always bhusy beacause it need alot of time. And I often stay about 4 hours next to the piano with the sheets in front of me. So I always find something to learn. And I also like swimming in my pool. And before I sleep I like to read a book.

I used to sit mostly in front of my PC with Xisto or doing research in stock market so to make a good earning the next day in day-trading.But apart from this, I used to play indoor-cricket with my brothers or watch cricket in TV, going with friends and reading some books, thats it.

I generally enjoy surfing the net. I have a lot of accounts online I don't think I could bear 36 hours continuously offline :D I also write prose fiction, some fanfiction, few poetry and, on rare instances, blog posts.I don't get to daydream now as I used to back then. My waking hours are now jam-packed with a lot of things. I do sleep, however, a lot of times. I don't usually remember my dreams but they tend to be horrifying most especially after reading a good book, no matter what it is about.I love to doodle, sketch, draw and scribble. Unfortunately, my art is of the kind understood only by me. My favorite drawings were those arrays of made-up demonic seals and sigils. They are not necessarily demonic in nature, though, and, rest assured, I do not fall into trances while I'm drawing.Like I once said, I cannot paint a picture so I write a thousand words instead :D

i have many hobbies,i colect stamps,money from different countries,stickers and comic books. i'm not an organized person so i have all those things but they are all mixed because i never feel like organizing them. but i guess my favourite hobby,if you can consider it a hobby,is to play with my dog.

I enjoy fishing, RC cars, working with the computer, fixing things, and building too. Probably my biggest influence for all of my hobbies would be my dad because he's really my role model and I enjoy learning lots from him. I hope that when I grow up to have a family or something, I can do the same, and have my child enjoy the same.

my favorite hobby right now is to mostly play xbox live. playing Halo 2, PGR 3, Call of Duty 2.on my spear time, when i get really bored or just decide to do something i usually play cards, learn more magic tricks, or just being with my friends.if im not doing any of those above then im probly with my gf :D

Well I don't have that many hobbies. Usually I am gaming, or working on the website. If not that then art I suppose. I do enjoy drawing and such even though I'm not very good XD. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere. Watching animes is always cool too :D. But other than that I really don't know what else I do! School I suppose but that is more work than a hobby haha