xisto Community
Zubair1

Key Logger. How To Make

I have been looking around and I guess this may be a decent post to put this question in...........How would you have a program email a file ???????? I need this for an app other than a keylogged but I guess this guy could also use this information.

My fine feathered friend, I have made a keylogger...in Visual Basic a while back. I will give it to you if you tell me what you plan to do with it. If you need it to find passwords, then forget it, but any legitimate reason will do.My program tracks almost all your keys (alpha-numeric), and saves it into a file as you're typing.

I have been looking around and I guess this may be a decent post to put this question in...........How would you have a program email a file ???????? I need this for an app other than a keylogged but I guess this guy could also use this information.

54623[/snapback]

Do you mean you want to hide a program in an email or write an email client. The former would be verging on illegal - but is also used by many website for various legitimate & illegitimate reasons.

You want an ActiveX control if the former.

54623[/snapback]

You have two options, you can use OCX that comes with VB, MAPI I believe it is, or, if you are more adventurous, you can download SMTP technical specification (RFC-2821 & RFC-3461), and write your own SMTP code. This is harder, but gives you much more control...

I think the two guys who said that they don't like keylogger have lost some information because of it hhehehhehe :)But I think its intersting, I'll take a look to, I want to learn vb.

Hi Pe :P ple ,

Can Any One Tell me how to build a Keylogger on Visual Bais 6.0

that no one could see on the End Task Menu

28682[/snapback]

wel, yo can hide your app from the task menu with this line:

App.TaskVisible = False

I hope this will be useful

Hi Pe :( ple ,

Can Any One Tell me how to build a Keylogger on Visual Bais 6.0

that no one could see on the End Task Menu

28682[/snapback]

There a lots of source code for key logger available on the net. http://www.planet-source-code.com/ offers variety of code wherein you can still modified the whole programs, but when you do so, just don't forget to give compliments to the author.

If the keylogger you have. Since you said no one can see it means you tried other program but case is visible in end task menu. If you have the source code for this program just add the code to disabled the program seing from the CTRL+ALT+DEL menu.

the code for this function shown below.

Private Sub Form_Load()

App.TaskVisible=False

End Sub

That's it... a very short code the will hide your program from the end task menu... Just call the function upon loading of program...:rolleyes:

Hope this little text help you out... :lol: