xisto Community
The Devils Playpen

Which is better?

Who is best ready to serve our country?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have no clue here. THats why i asked. Kerry has edwards who brings excitement and Bush has a heart attack waiting to happen at his side. But im against alot of the Kerry/Edwards things like same sex marriage and abortion. Everyone has their opinions though...

kerry cos i h8 bush he killed inosent people for nothing cos was no wepons of mass destruction

kerry cos i h8 bush he killed inosent people for nothing cos was no wepons of mass destruction

rite ur my m8 so ill go easy on ya, try telling the thousandans of kurds that saddam husain gassed or the little girls he had raped or the guards he feed to his dogs that saddam wasnt a threat, he had a fully working infrestructure ready to make chemical weapons, anyway it aint the leaders fault that the inteligence wasnt right the fact is that all the sources Bush had said that husain was ready for chemical warfare, also the weapons inspectors searched for 12 years to find scud missiles hussain shouldnt have had(there the size of a street by the way) and faild and at the start of the war saddam fired them at american troops.
Rant over.

although i am not a US citizen but i feel Bush should be allowed to rule USA. cos of the fact that he succeded in removing the traitor Saddam HUssein from the presidential seat and giving the Iraqis their freedom. i will vote for Bush if i am asked to. :lol:

i think bush is doin' fine so i voted for him... it's not because i'm from texas, honest! :P

Bush jr is the stupidest president by a long stretch, no mean feat when you consider the competition. I'm amazed he is able to dress in the morning!

Have a look at http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/, where asked about Indian tribal sovereignty issues, President Bush so fully flubbed his response that journalists in the room began laughing at him.

These incidents (or should I say regular occurences) typify the man. Alienating the entire world, starting a WAR for PEACE? Then afterwards (though it's still going on) saying "O we gave them freedom" when all along it was against his supposed WMD. Go see Fahrenheit and tell me he's so great. He wouldn't be fit to wipe Washington's/Kennedy's butt, even IF he could find them.

Getting off my soapbox now...

where asked about Indian tribal sovereignty issues, President Bush so fully flubbed his response that journalists in the room began laughing at him.

and are you a big expert on indian tribal sovereignty???

the way I see it is if you are against liberating Iraq your as bad as Saddam Hussain.

yea i support you DONTMAIMYOURSELF anyone who is against pres. bush is a saddist himself (with due apology guys) and should be treated as saddam hussein and all the war lords that maimed people for fun.

rite ur my m8 so ill go easy on ya, try telling the thousandans of kurds that saddam husain gassed or the little girls he had raped or the guards he feed to his dogs that saddam wasnt a threat
Lemme ask you this:
Did Hitler ever attack the U.S.? No, but did the man deserve to be stopped? Yes! So to say that it wasn't our place to try and liberate all the people of Iraq, is, IMO, absurd. You know, we have the highest deficit in the world because of what we've done to help the world. And if you can't see that as a positive, then my friend, you need to prioritize. Putting yourself before others is what gets the world into the situations it gets into. Terrorism, be it national or international, is an act of selfishness and greed. To forget to help your fellow man, is to be forgotten when you stumble.

Look at how the world came to our aide after 9-11. Ian Thorpe, the Australlian Olympic swimmer was here for the tragedy, and he said the other night that seeing the best in people come out, after being stared down by the worst of people, still plays a huge role in his everyday life.

To say that we had no business in helping other nations, with the ability to do so, is sad. It goes against what our nation was founded on. "United we stand, divided we fall". Our nation itself is reliant on it's people to get along, and help one another out. Take the time to look at the big picture before you go rattling off like that.

To get back to the topic, I'd rather have Bush in there, then Kerry, simply because Kerry tried to play the purple heart verteran card, but never mentions personally how he threw them all out, and protested against his nation upon his return. I'd have Bush than have a bi-polar pansy run this country.

I'd like to apologize to dontmaimyourself for putting up such a huge tear against his quote. I'll admit, that was as far as I read in your post before I decided to start a reply. One thing I still can't figure out though, where do you stand on the issue? I left the rant, just because, well, it felt good to get that out.

Thanks again for the room to post.

i dont have a huge opinion on either canidate but i do think that people argue to much about bush and his decisionsi acctually thin k that bush did a fine job as president but i think that it is time for someone new

if you say that he did a finne job as the president, why dont you allow him to continue and finish the good work he've already started?

Please give me some reputation

One thing I still can't figure out though, where do you stand on the issue?  I left the rant, just because, well, it felt good to get that out.

Thanks again for the room to post.

I'm with you on this one, what kind of a person can just sit back and ignore saddam hussain?

it isn't about WMD its about commpassion, if Bush and Blair ( get him mentioned too being English myself) had have left the People of Iraq they would have been just as bad as Hussain if not worse.

does that help.

you have a very good idea there dontmaimyourself. it is better to remove saddam hussein from his presidency before his fellow countrymen start having as bad a mind as he has..Too bad they are already engaging in such hideous acts as suicide bombing

Good debate going on over here. This thread is worth my 2 cents.Although I don't condem Bush on his attack on Iraq, I feel that he could have done it in a better way. A better way in a sense that he sohuld have more solid intelligence, present it to the world and let them see for themselves what is really happening. Once the world leaders are in Bush's shoes, they will know what it is like and may not go against Bush's decision to go to war.This I believe, may bring around some peace. Although Bush has 'won' the war in Iraq, it has brought about alot of consequences that people maybe have commited out of ignorance. Intelligence may be confidential, but world peace is more important right?Bush is quite an interesting leader. I am not living in USA so I can't speak aobut Kerry. But hey, we should all give Bush a little pat on the back right?(or at least don't spit on him :D )We should look at things from a bigger picture, but I feel that Bush could hav ehandled the whole situation better.