xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cgrim29588

Poll Vote On Popular Online Games Which Online Game Do You Perfer?

Which Online Game Do you perfer?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which Online Game do you perfer there are just so many out there I want to see which is most popular, I chose Ragnarok since I just love the game its so fun leveling.Now I want to see which game you pick if other please tell me which since I would like to know.

I could only pick one but i play most of thous but mostly Counter Strike : Source it is a good FPS if your in to MMORPG's World Of Warcraft is nice i use xfire and from that most people play World Of Warcraft

Call of Duty 2 online is pretty cool... just like Battle Field 2...But I'm not much onto war games anymore... I'm onto MMORPG's right now... as me and a couple of friands are making one but it's only in portuguese lolTibia doesn't look that great, but I never played it just saw some pics... But it is probably like RuneScape, it doesn't look like much but it's cool to play

Edited by Snoopy354 (see edit history)

I gues I would have to have played all of those game to decide which would be my favorite one, so thats why I voted for other. I dont always have time to play a game so I havent even bothered to try a new one, games I like playing sparingly are quake 3, civilization IV, warcraft III and counterstrike.

Everyone has their own opinion here, and I dont think that any of those games are really great online games, with the exception of BF 2, WoW and CSS (I dont like it, but can accept that it is a good online game) But Doom? Halo? they were shocking games for online play, maybe add EVE, and some other MMORPGs

I voted other I *hate* all of those, mostly WoW, and yet I also like WoW those most, but my vote goes for City of Heroes/Villains, not as big of a market as WoW, but slightly larger than/as large as most others, and in my opinion if you allow yourself to get into all the levels of gameplay it way outlasts anything else.

Yeah, that is another decent online game. I think it actually one of the few things on the internet where you get something good for nothing. I used to play it myself, but I haven't in a very Long time, I might try and get back into it. Thanks for reminding me lol