xisto Community
Ptnetcabo

Www.click4hits.us MAKE YOUR REFERRAL/URL BE SEEN

I dont know if this is the right,place to post this,becouse its a free Service...If there is a proper forum,please move the topic to that place.Thx.

FREE TRAFFIC Exchange System,with no registration Needed,Click on a button,all you have to do is surf the amount of pages required,minimum 3 pages surfed for 3 views of your own ref link or webpage----max 50,and your site or referral link WILL BE Viewed by an equal amount of people...its simple!

:D

Talk about this Site to your friends and post in foruns,Becouse if the site is being Visited by people,its becouse your own website or referral Link is being viewed... :D

START RIGHT NOW:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Need Traffic? Swap Page Views of Your Site or Referral Link/URL with other surfers.Click on ADD YOUR SITE to Start !

Explode with your Referral Counter!!!!

Edited by Ptnetcabo (see edit history)

So far, both of your posts have been (in my opinion) advertising, although they are in the right forum so they, apparently, aren't. Getting back to the topic, i've checked out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and you don't put any money in to it, and you don't have to do any thing illegal or imoral. Personally, i don't understand the system, but it doesn't seem to scam you in any way. Although it does bombard you with pop-ups.

Try to post in a different forum :D

Thanks for your review,The system its simple,imagine you want your website to have 3 visits...you click on the number 3,surf 3 sites,and your website is inserted in the database,so next time another person,click on the number 3,they will see your site,untill your site got out the table,at the 3th view of it.Get it?Your website,when you insert it got the first view and gets up one level,so next time will be viewed for 2 times...and so on...till he got expeled from the table :D then you got to insert it again...unless you surf all the tables inserting your links in each one of them.Try it out for a while and you will get it :D