xisto Community
ljiljana

About Job Do you have any job?

What do you do every day? Have you any job? Are you satisfied about it? What do you want to work? For that, I learn many year in school and had to have two sertificats. I work like music teacher in school, with pupils. That is nice job. I try to learn their something about I like.

I am very content with my job. I tutor at my community college while also being a student here. $9 an hour. It is pretty cool.

Well, if you count being a student as an occupation (really kind of like forced labor as I don't get paid...lol), then yes, I have a job. Yes, I am content with it, lol my friends and I have so much fun at school...but in college (I'm a sophomore in high school) I want to go into computer programming (who knows, I could continue playing clarinet, too).

No, I don't have a job :( I want one but the school takes all of my time, sometimes I stay all day in school, so I can't have any job, I think to get one on the weekends but I don`t know where :)

If you are a student, the best for you is no job. For studyng we have to have a lot of time. It's very difficult work together. So, when finish your studyng look for some job not before.

No job for me at the moment... Having to sit at home whole day, with nothing usefull to do sux on so many levels... A year back, I worked two jobs at the same time, and I was happy like a new year. Yeah, I wasn't home most of the day, and yeah, I didn't have time to party with my friends, but hey... I was happy, AND the money was good. But, all good things come to an end, and so did this :(I am, however, "negotiating" for a job in a national postal service... Mailman's in da house :( :(

If you work in saturdays, when you learn your lessons. maybe in sunday or in days of week? And what is the place when you spend your money? Are you paying for school or not?

I love my job, i work for new york's cablevision. I have fun, i know alot of people. I am great with the customers. I install the cable, i can be called the cable guy. 2 years ago i used to work for DISH but that was then this is now.

Yeah i'm 13 Years old so i can't get a job... but i am getting one sortly i'm gonna giving out Penny Powers... LoL any one know what that is.. It's someone that goes and give these little things that u can buy stuff in. LoL but it's ok for a 13 year old $20 a week and you only do it on Thursdays so doing it once and getting $20 is good for me :( and i clean around the house (also my job haha) and i get 20 a months so ill be rich sortly i'll be the new Bill Gates ( NOT) but still i'm getting money...

I love my job, i work for new york's cablevision. I have fun, i know alot of people. I am great with the customers. I install the cable, i can be called the cable guy. 2 years ago i used to work for DISH but that was then this is now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DISH?? sorry but im not familiar with this, did you mean Bell ExpressVU (the dish network) or like DirectTV (DSS). Also i currently have no job what so ever, and i occasionaly do work for my uncle at min. wage, like anything from mowing the lawn to doing construction on his house.. next week im going to be wiring some lights and laying new carpet and doing some lamanent flooring, fun fun :D