xisto Community
BooZker

Can I Transfer Credits From Trap 17 To Asta Host? Is it possible?

I was wondering if i could somehow transfer some of my credits from my Trap 17 account to my Asta host account because i have gained many credits here at Trap 17 and i am having a hard time gaining that many credits there.I just want to transfer maybe a months worth of credits (30 credits) And thats it. I have been very busy lately and it's hard to post on both forums and post enough to gain a good amoun of credits.If it's not even possible that's ok. Thanks anyways.P.S. Both forum accounts are BooZker.

I don't think it is possible to transfer between the forums. If it were, I would also do that and I haven't seen where that is possible.

This topic has been addressed, discussed and answered so many times. Please use the SEARCH feature on the board. If you're not familiar with search and advance search features please PM me.Topic is closed.PS you will have account issues if both of your account's cpanel names are the same. Please PM OpaQue for solution or any known issues as of current. In the past accounts with identical cPanel names were deleted.