xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Algebra 2 Equations Need help on my homework.

Need answers in Secs/Mins! Due tommoroy 11:25pm gotta sleep!

Din't know where to post this but im in a bit of a hurry.

Don't really need answers but how to solve a problem.

Ok so..

Write the queatioin of each line.

(Gives a few graphs, did them)

Then

Y= mx + B *Reference

m = 2; contains (0, 2) How do i find the equation?? Y = 2x + ?

I hope I explain myself good enough :D Please Help, Danny.

Edit:

No one answering :D well i think i got it.. let see

If y=mx +b you just plug in so it would be..

-2=2(0)+b

-2=0+b

-2???

So its y=2x-2 right???

Edited by Danny (see edit history)

M= SlopeX= X coordinateB= (y-intercept)Y= y coordinateso you plug it in2=2(0)+b2=0+b2=byes you are correct.and id hate to tell you, but thats no algebra 2, thats like pre algebra, you might just be reviewing it in your Alg2 class though...

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

M= Slope
X= X coordinate

B= (y-intercept)

Y= y coordinate

so you plug it in

2=2(0)+b
2=0+b
2=b

yes you are correct.
and id hate to tell you, but thats no algebra 2, thats like pre algebra, you might just be reviewing it in your Alg2 class though...

Yes, Correct Algebra I. My mistake and thanks for clearing things up now ill be able to finish my homework. :D

so you are in algebra I? if so, and you ever need help just post and i can help, or if you need it faster PM me and i can help that way whenever i am on

i dunno, i hate math..right now i have a teacher that doesnt even know how to explain anything to his students. (im one of them) im currently inrolled in alg. 2, and its pissing me off because im not learning anything. but besides that i think im going to fail the class now, because im really lost.and thats because i love math..

i dunno, i hate math..right now i have a teacher that doesnt even know how to explain anything to his students. (im one of them) im currently inrolled in alg. 2, and its pissing me off because im not learning anything. but besides that i think im going to fail the class now, because im really lost.

and thats because i love math..

Lmao, im a bit lost because im slaking off a little bit i think its time to catch up. :D

I'm pretty good at math too. From some odd reason, we take Algebra 2 then Geometry, so I'm in 9th grade doing Geometry, but I'll try to help. Maybe you guys can help me with proofs lol I hate them.

Maybe you guys can help me with proofs lol I hate them.

Oh my gosh, I hated proofs, too. Luckily we did all of our proofs as a class :D, once we got to area and volume I got smart and was able to prove a lot of equations. Don't worry too much about them. I'm taking it your an Algebra person, husker?

Oh my gosh, I hated proofs, too. Luckily we did all of our proofs as a class :D, once we got to area and volume I got smart and was able to prove a lot of equations. Don't worry too much about them. I'm taking it your an Algebra person, husker?

wont get much help from me here... i hated them with a passion i was about ready to burn the book i hated them sooo much

did you know geometry and algebra are 2 diffrent parts of your brain (use 2 diffrent parts) and yeah... you either get it or you dont is really what it is...

anyways just post your problems and we can help you guys by explaining them

also rember order of operations... had to grade some hw for my tracher and damn dude... 1 out of like 32 ppl had a 70% or better on it... it was so sad... and all the problems were in order of operations... it was sad... anyways hope you do fine

Hey If you have not understood Y=mX+c equation then I will describe it to you.

The above equation is an equation for a 'LINE'. It tell you the co-ordinates of the linear in the X-Y plane and it also tells the slope of the line. The 'c' is the intercept of the line on the X-axis. So I guess the equation must have been clear to you by now. You can just fill in the co-ordinates of the line to get the respective values. Isn't it easy now??

All the best to you. If you have any other queries please ask on the forum. Take care.

Understanding and describing change is a common theme in the natural sciences, and calculus was developed as a powerful tool to investigate it. Functions arise here, as a central concept describing a changing quantity. The rigorous study of real numbers and real-valued functions is known as real analysis, with complex analysis the equivalent field for the complex numbers. The Riemann hypothesis, one of the most fundamental open questions in mathematics, is drawn from complex analysis. Functional analysis focuses attention on (typically infinite-dimensional) spaces of functions. One of many applications of functional analysis is quantum mechanics. Many problems lead naturally to relationships between a quantity and its rate of change, and these are studied as differential equations. Many phenomena in nature can be described by dynamical systems; chaos theory makes precise the ways in which many of these systems exhibit unpredictable yet still deterministic behavior.