xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electron

Windows Vista 5600 Rc1 Build

Well Windows Vista is finally nearing its completion of the beta testing stage.
The latest build is 5600 RC1.
Then there will be another Release Candidate RC2.
Finally in 2007 it will be out for the public.

I found some screenshots on the Latest 5600 RC1 Build:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope you like them.

Also i heard that the Ultimate Vista Version would be around $400.
Thats a bit expensive but i will go for it.

hope these are not just photoshopped images. (just kidding! :D) looking sleek so far. but how current and past applications would run on it would be a different matter altogether. :D anybody able to test this release who can give a first-hand account of his/her experience?what i'd like to know is how many showstoppers, and priority 1 and priority 2 bugs they have now on a daily basis for this latest build. :D and another release candidate in the works pretty much indicates that a lot of debugging still needs to be done by the windows vista army of coders before it goes to "ship mode". hope they make it to their 2007 schedule. i also hope that they are concurrently "eating their own dog food" (that is, they are running their own work on their builds to test it thoroughly). :D and that there's not much gaping security holes which can be easily exploited by malingerers before they make it available to the public. :D $400 is not loose change, to say the least.

right now it looks like all show and no flare whats that word im looking for about a tricked out car with no power (can't think of it off the top of my head).I havn't gotten to much into windows vista been busy with more important things but from what im hearing it's just a windows xp but much prettier with some new functions here and there.Fro mthe few comments i heard about this build that is alot better, although it's tempting to d/l and try it out not going to risk it.btw how many gigs does it take up right now?

Well yes it is much more beautiful then the traditional Windows XP and older versions.But it is not just an XP with a new cover.It is better and way secured than XP.To the fact Steve Ballmer has challenged Hackers to find Vulnerabilities if they can.It looks like Microsoft is too confident on Vista with Securityu relations.So companies would be opting for it if it is that secured.The Beta Testing did get them to fix security holes.But hackers are always on the go. Sooner or just a liitle not so sooner they will find some holes to penetrate into.As Windows and security are two terms that makes me and many more laugh.

i'll seen windows vista too.it is a great new windows.i had downloaded the newest beta (rc1) but my computerhad only 256MB Memory and you must have 512MB AT LEAST.but i have seen it by someone else.and i go check for more memory i'll think.i'll think it will be the greatest version of windows

such a waste of ram.. .Want to give me some rams guys?.. lolmy only worry about this is that.. the operating system is going to cost a fortune to own. Unless some elite hacker could crack it. .AHHAAHHA.. But it seems so tempting for hackers to hack it because microsoft will be putting all version of vista on one cd(DVD). And the only thing that is between you from owning the ultimate version is the cd key.The operating system is already a lot and for most people, they still need to upgrade their computer to be vista compatiable.

Well Windows Vista is finally nearing its completion of the beta testing stage.The latest build is 5600 RC1.
Then there will be another Release Candidate RC2.
Finally in 2007 it will be out for the public.

I found some screenshots on the Latest 5600 RC1 Build:

Hope you like them.

Also i heard that the Ultimate Vista Version would be around $400.
Thats a bit expensive but i will go for it.

RC1 is really nice I've tried it and i even did some personal modification if any body's interested...
iff you noticed something that the new Vista RC1 is much more lighter the XP maybe i am wrong, but
thats what i get on my PC...