xisto Community
triple6fistdestructionsoulhammer

Humanity Should Be Destroyed!

Humans have become a scourge on this planet. I shall not resort to the clich? of the cockroach comparison, though it may well be apt. In truth we are more akin to the locust, we descend upon and devour, destroying all we come into contact with. We destroy entire ecosystems for resources to build frivolous things. We hunt and kill other animals for our own amusement. When we do not needlessly devour the flesh of these things we display them as trophies, cruel mockeries of nature. When not inflicting misery on all the other living species that surround us, we torture each other. We murder our own far more than any other animal on the planet. When shooting or beating or strangling isn?t enough, we build weapons that inflict horrifying plagues, or worse, nuclear weapons capable of destroying our planet many times over. Despite our self-destructive nature we breed far into excess, building harmful habitats that pollute and sprawl like vast scar tissue on the planets face. What then must be done? What can we as a population do to save our world. The answer, my friends is all to clear. Humanity must be destroyed. We must be destroyed before our cruelty and destructiveness destroy the rest of the life on this planet. We have had our chance on this planet and have proved infallibly our unfitness and our degeneracy. We are a plague, and I fear that perhaps ironically it is the virus that is the cure.

If humanity is destroyed, what is the good to having a healthy planet? The animals that are left would not have the ability to appricate our planet. Human are meant to destroy things around them; that's how nature created us. It is not our fault that we were born to wanting things, to enjoy life even if it might affect something in a bad way, to make uses to the technology that we have. Fighting against each other is the basic of survival. It is not only human that has the nature of fighting among themselves. Throughout the animal kingdom, which animal do you know that always get along and even if they do fight, you would not know.You said that humanity is like a plague, you as part of humanity, why don't you try to do something that stop us from destroying each other, polluting the world, creating mass destructive weapons that can destroy lives on earth X amount of time. You can start by not driving a car to work, turning on your computer, don't buy food at the supermarket and go hunt yourself. Or even kill yourself to lessen harm on this planet (don't kill yourself, i'm just trying to prove a point).

I couldn't agree with you more triple.

Too bad that I'm put in a bit of a difficult situation, me being human and all.
But, perhaps this is the course of nature and life.

My suggestion would be to destroy the Earth, like we are already with global warming. But, even if the Earth were destroyed, humans would probably blast themselves into space and go and find another planet to leech off of.
(YAY FOR SPACE DOMES!)

But I, concure that humans are parasites.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

It is the nature of any species to seek propogation of its own kind. The fittest of a species live on through difficult times to produce stronger offspring, more adapted to their environment. Humankind is no different in respect to being the outcome of offspring intent on survival. However, because humans have come to be more advanced mentally than physically, they have acquired the power rather than to adapt to their own environment, to adapt their own environment to them.This fact alone does not make them parasites, however. A parasite is a creature that feeds off a host, causing damage continually as it thrives. The relationship is entirely one-sided: the parasite takes complete advantage of the host, for it gives nothing back in return for whatever resources it snatches from its host. If humans were parasites, what would be their host? Suggested has been the notion that nature itself would be the host to the humans, where humans are painted as vile beings that rape and pillage the countryside with factories, housing developments, pollution, and other evils of so-called progress. Seeing as how humans are part of nature, the parasite would be feeding off of itself. Humans are natural; all things made by humankind are natural because of the former. The detrimental effects seen on ecosystems throughout the globe are merely the product of humankind's cerebral upper-hand in nature. Eventually, however, their cerebral upper-hand will be their demise, because they will have exhausted all their resources and will have made the planet mostly, if not entirely, uninhabitable. For this reason new trees are planted where a wood has been deforested, new sand and vegetation given to where sand dunes have been worn-away, and lush reservations saved from human progress in order that humankind does not take complete dominance over the rest of creation.Such even being that the destruction of the planet is still winning the race against humankind's current half-hearted attempts at restoration, the solution certainly isn't as drastic as the annihilation of the human species or the elimination of Earth. Would destroying the planet be fair to the animals and vegetation who do have neither the powers to destroy nor save the Earth? It also makes no sense why humans, as the only beings capable of such a thing, would destroy their own planet out of punishment to themselves, since they're allegedly so selfish. Mass-destruction of all humans, on the other hand, is a much more viable option. Resources for humankind are already so slim; they would certainly come back in full once humans are gone?think of all the wonderful things that could be done then: solving world hunger with regrown food supply and fertile land; health problems eliminated through cleansed air, soil, and water; and life and liesure abound in earth-sprung riches like gems and natural gas, having recovered. It's a good thing humankind has evolved so far mentally that they can now think of brilliant ideas like destroying themselves to recover resources to use for their own benefit. If this seems too selfish in the way that only humans can be, consider how grateful the rest of nature will be when the few human martyrs give themselves up to demolish all of their kind. No badger nor sparrow will ever forget their sacrifices.

This was written more to be thought provoking than something I would advocate all the way through.

I do think that the mass population should be destroyed...but I don't think the entire human race should be wiped out, if that was the case then there should be at least two people left to re-populate the earth.I also agree with DogEater, that's how we're meant to be...but at the same time we shouldn't have been too destructive. We were just too self-absorbed for our own benefits I suppose.However, in a few years, I do believe that at least a quarter of the world's population on earth will be gone, all at the same time. So there's a big opportunity for us to change... *Grin*

I agree and disagree with you.

Humans should be destroyed, since all we do is walk around, buy new things, have sex, settle down, die. It's just a boring, crap cycle that I randomly hate.

But, I feel that the killing of others (And if only we could kill more humans :D ) rules. :D :D

However, in a few years, I do believe that at least a quarter of the world's population on earth will be gone, all at the same time. So there's a big opportunity for us to change... *Grin*

Yaaaaaaaaaaay :D *hopes*
Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

If humanity is destroyed, what is the good to having a healthy planet? The animals that are left would not have the ability to appricate our planet.

See I don't see that a vaild argument. Because the fact that animals don't "appreciate" the planet as some humans might has no relavance to humans staying or leaving the planet. Earth was the animals' planet first before we came and took it over. And without a healthy planet they would die as well like they are started to do in some places right now.

You said that humanity is like a plague, you as part of humanity, why don't you try to do something that stop us from destroying each other, polluting the world, creating mass destructive weapons that can destroy lives on earth X amount of time. You can start by not driving a car to work, turning on your computer, don't buy food at the supermarket and go hunt yourself. Or even kill yourself to lessen harm on this planet (don't kill yourself, i'm just trying to prove a point).

There are millions of people already doing such things and look what it has gotten so far. The only wayu to change the world like that is to actually have a mass boycott of something "vital" to society as it is today. A million people won't do it, you're going to need like 20-30 million people.

I don't think humans should be eradicated yet anyways. Because our technology, though some of it is horrible, looks to make a better future. So if they were able to get much much farther in their research and applications we might see some really good stuff later on that would help the whole galazy not just ourselves. but I do believe that we should come to understand our world before doing anything so that way we might be able to live here a bit longer than we are going to be able to right now you know.

we have gone too far in advancement an success to wipe out humanity, you have made a few good points but i dissagree with the part that says to "wipe out humanity" there are many other methods that can be used to solve our everyday problem. but ur main point, i dont think its neccessary :D

I think I may have written this as a joke with some points and an extreme example. I respect all of your input on the matter. I do not advocate the destruction of humanity but perhaps it got a few individuals thinking about the possibility.

No thank you, im a human being and don't want to be destroyed. But thanks anyways :D
Nah, it shoudn't really. :D

Why shouldn't you be destroyed? I'm sure you have your reasons. What defines a human being anyway?

Why shouldn't you be destroyed? I'm sure you have your reasons. What defines a human being anyway?

Well...

1. I would be destroyed. :D
2. Why would i want that? It wouldn't benefit me.

human being 

1. any individual of the genus *person*, esp. a member of the species *person* sapiens.
2. a person, esp. as distinguished from other animals or as representing the human species: living conditions not fit for human beings; a very generous human being.

Edited by Danny (see edit history)

Well...
1. I would be destroyed. :D
2. Why would i want that? It wouldn't benefit me.

Not only have you failed to answer two simple questions, you have shown how selfish you are.