xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KijanaKiume

Problem With Google Toolbar

I love the Google Toolbar!! It is much better than the Yahoo toolbar. There is everything you could want on there. But. I installed the Google Toolbar, and it ran fine for a wile. I was loving it. Then it started to crash internet explorer. I would be just siting there browsing the web when IE just exited. It did this a lot. And this is the second time that I had installed the Toolbar!! When I uninstalled it, IE worked just fine. What is wrong? This is very anoying!! Can somebody help??!!??

Although I never had that problem don't have the need for the toolbar anyways. But the good news is thier are several solutions but the people who try these solutions have had other problems so to play it safe either google or yahoo the following words."google toolbar crashing IE" put this in and check out the different sites that have possible solutions to your problem.Do this unless a trap member has a solution that works.

IE has many stories of crashing I would recommend you to go for Firefox.You are loving the google toolbar and firefox is another google product and comes with embedded Google toolbar. It is fast, safe and secure.

I have been using Google toolbar with both IE and Firefox. And with IE it's been long. Never faced anything like this. In fact my work requires me to check the PR of a lot of sites every day and I've seen Google toolbar working better, in my case, with IE than with Firefox. Check your IE installaton. There might be a problem there...

lol lot of people say google toolbar is good but i dont .. i dont like any toolbar.. because it reducess the speed of the internet.... from my understading.. i think thats true