xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KijanaKiume

4x4 Evo 2

Does any body play this game?? I think that it is lots of fun. The reason why is that ,unlike other racing games ,that make you stay on a given course ,this game lets you go anywhere when your racing ,as long as you go thru all of the check points. Also it allows you to modify your vehicles any way you want. There is also a places online that alow you to download new cars and tracks that were made by people, and to download the software to make your own track. I would give you some screen shots, but I cant figure out how. If you know, please tell me!! To check out this game for youself goto http://4x4evolution.net/Revival!

I have played this game and liked a lot. The game has many cars and many opportunities to change the car. The graphics of the game are also good and the soundtrack too. What I did not like the game was the gameplay.I think they should try to. :rolleyes:

yes i agree with you all its a very good gamebut please if any one know where i can found the software that creates track and truck for 4x4 evolution 2 please i would like to know,because i search and found nothing.just a download link or something like thati will be very gladthanks already :D