xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
goldrain

King Of The Road

heyy...did you know a PC game called King Of The Road...it's an interesting game because in this game, you play as real driver with very large area. You can earn money by deliver somethings, but if you didn't reach it in 1st, 2nd or 3rd you will lose....and I still learn many tricks in this game....please help me with some tips!!!!!!

lol I think such games are 1000s and I think only few members from Xisto would know this game. but could you send a link or something to that game website for more information?

King Of The Road. its a very nice game. what tips do u want? well, i would say before hiring any other drivers, get urself a BMW. this way, there will be no doubt that u will finish in first place. because of this, even if ur load in the BMW is small the reward will be big. have u noticed that the police will give u a ticket if u beat the red light. i would say go around the light, drive on the grass when u come to a traffic junction when its red. this way, the police wont stop u and u can finish the race fast while other drives stop. use more short cuts but make sure they are safe from uneven roads and mafia. if u are being chased by a mafia truck, just contact a police car through ur radio and give him some cash to stop the mafia and u can do the other way round too. after u have hired enough drivers and u can see ur income growing, switch trucks with other drivers and modify them. don't forget to paint their trucks with the paint that reflects police speed traps. this way, ur truckers deliveries will be more efficient. if possible try to hire as many truckers as possible. i hired 44 truckers under me and i have won the game 3 times without any cheats. its is a very nice game but i cant find it anywhere. i asked my uncle to look for the game in london but it was too expensive. its about 30 pounds. anyone have an idea where i can get this game, please let me know. thank you and happy driving.

~Abi~

heyy...
did you know a PC game called King Of The Road...it's an interesting game because in this game, you play as real driver with very large area.

You can earn money by deliver somethings, but if you didn't reach it in 1st, 2nd or 3rd you will lose....
and I still learn many tricks in this game....

please help me with some tips!!!!!!

These cheats work for me

but hey I know all of the cheats in game press pause

and than type :

sllottery-it will give you one license and $50000

slrepair-press backspace and it fixes your car

slrecover-press CTRL+5 and it will be a free 911 call

slturbine-(CTRL+1-a little turbine to speed you up and move forward)(CTRL+2-move backwards faster for a short time)(CTRL+3-JUMPS up try it I like this one the most)

slfillup-unlimited fuel

slroads-sometimes doesnt work -it fixes everyroad when your near it

slmap- opens ever hidden passage and everyhidden thing