xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Microsoft Employee's Use Firefox heres the proof

go through the process of downloading IE 7 RC1 you will notice images from firefox browser.Now really why are you going to give your compitition free advertisement like that or any at all. Especially when they got the better browser? hmmm...

lol, thats sad....even the tec's at Microsoft think that Firefox is better than IE (the windows default browser), why not do somthing to make FireFox the main windows browser? meaning have windows XP from here on out have Firefox instead of IE.... that could bring firefox some money, and would piss a friend of mine off really badly :D it's bad enough i am thinking about trying to cinvince the super attendant of our district to have all of the schools browsers changed to Firefox instead of IE.... i jsut need to type up the pro's and con's but i dont know if i ever will... lmaosilly microsoft

Compared with Mozilla Firefox, micrsoft's IE 7 looks really bad and lousy. And with firefox 2 coming out, microsoft is going to have no chance whatsoever. Let's hope that their Windows Vista would be up to scratch.Lastsupper

Notice from jlhaslip:
New member "signing off posts. PM sent to request this practice be stopped and to use the profile signature instead. Thanks for your co-operation.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Maybe they want the common typical user who doesn't know anything but Internet Explorer to think that it looks like Firefox. It might be some weird form of advertising for newbs that don't know the difference. Firefox is way better than IE.

even opera owns ie... well i dont think that ie is that bad of a web broswer, its just that its the most abused of the lot. it takes crap from the majority of spyware and viruses as its very maintream. if firefox became the new ie, i'd say ththat it will suffer the same abuse from hackers and other idiots wanting to mess around. its a matter of impact i guess, ie is just abusable so it takes it all.

even opera owns ie... well i dont think that ie is that bad of a web broswer, its just that its the most abused of the lot. it takes crap from the majority of spyware and viruses as its very maintream. if firefox became the new ie, i'd say ththat it will suffer the same abuse from hackers and other idiots wanting to mess around. its a matter of impact i guess, ie is just abusable so it takes it all.

It is much more likely that ie is more (most?) vulnerable to running malicious code. This argument that ____ from Microsoft is vulnerable because it is dominant, and _____ from _____ is not bothered by nasty code because it isn't really doesn't wash. Most of the time, software that is secure is not vulnerable becuase it is secure, well written, etc. Look at the recent series of adds from Macintosh. They are not claiming to be secure through being unknown, they are secure because they are secure.

it's becuase you are trying to acess that page with firefox, so they are trying to show you in your way.i am using firefox and i get those images, and when i tried the page with internet explorer, they have different images.

I haven't downloaded and used IE rc1 and therefore don't known that microsoft's employees used firefox. I haven't been used the ie a long time, even IE 7 actually lanuched, the exception is depends on it security. Firefox I have used about half to 1 year. It provides much better than ie for the security features. My computer was not comprisoed for a long time. So, I don't have to repair or reformat it every half of year. Besides that, the new IE interface is great. it collpsed few used items and provides more space for browsing.

if this is true this is very funny that they are doing it.. but you know its they way it goes.. they know theere product isnmt as good so they use the best, and if they use it in the work place thats just really sad because theyre just saying that their own stuff isnt good enought to run anything.. just a bunch of garbage.. I say the worl is just better of using lindows..

Lol, I seriously cannot understand why they would do something like that. I like firefox a lot, mainly because I hate having all these explorer windows all over the place, the tabbed browsing is really cool. I heard Ie 7 is going to have that too, Ie7 is probably going to copy a lot more things from firefox, as it is doing with vista.

Nice and really weak from Microsoft at the same time, they probably ran out of ideas for their crappy browser so they decided to add some images from a superiour internet browser (Mozilla firefox ofcourse) to spice it up and make it more fammiliar between the computer users who use the proper software :)Why would you want to use a beta of a crappy product like Internet Explorer anyway, that's like using the beta of a beta, the horror..